Being Rescued

Cutter kept trying to wriggle his way out of the chains.

"We call them Dragon Proof Chains!" The man said.

Cutter just roared.

"Take this one down to the cells!" the man yelled at what looked to be his men.

two of the men grabbed cutter's chains and dragged him along the floor, and down the steps to where the cells were. they put Cutter into one of them.

the dragon tried his best to use his fire to burn the cell down.

"wouldn't do that if I were you! the whole ships made of that Dragon Proof stuff." a dragon in another cell called.

"who are you?" Cutter asked.

"names Agina. that is, with a J sound instead of a G sound. I'm a Deadly Nadder." the dragon answered.

"I'm Cutter!" just then, something landed onto the Boat, and Cutter and Agina could hear screams of different people

"And DON'T come back!" they heard someone say as someone else jumped off the side of the boat.

A man walked down the stairs. he had a beard, short brown hair, and a fur cloak. he was wearing what looked to be leather. he walked closer to Cutter.

cutter backed up trying to keep his distance from the new man.

"its okey. I wont hurt you. my name is Hiccup. Fascinating. What kind of dragon are you?" Hiccup walked closer to Cutter. "hmm Dragon Proof

Chains. I'll bet one of the men has a key. I'll be right back you two." he walked back up the stairs

then something else landed on the ship.

*The Other Riders*

"I bet he's somewhere around here." Summer stated.

"There!" Dak said. "A ship."

"lets land and see if Cutter's on there." Winger told.

the Rescue Riders flew to the ship and landed on it, to see the man that Cutter saw.

"who are you? and where is Cutter!" Leyla asked.

"I'm Hiccup Horrendous HaddockIII." Hiccup truthfully answered and is your dragon, the Deadly Nadder?"

"No he's a Relentless Razorwing."

"So that's what he's called. wow 'I've never seen a dragon like him. or most of your dragons either. Maybe because I live on the other side of the Hidden World."

"you live on the other side of the Hidden World?" Burple then asked.

"yes!" Hiccup stated.

"I'm Dak! this is my twin sister Leyla, Winger, he's a Swiftwing, Summer, she's a Fastfin, and Burple, he's a Rockspitter." Dak told gesturing to everyone.

"he's a Rockspitter?" hiccup asked pointing to Burple. "he looks like a Groncle!"

"Never heard of that." Leyla said.

"umm hello! I'm not getting any younger down here!" Cutter called.

"We need to get Cutter out!" Dak told

"There should be keys on the one of the dead men. Look around. Then we can get Him and the other dragon out." Hiccup replied

All of them searched the men's pants for a few minutes.

"I found something!" Summer said.

"What did you find." Leyla said walking over to where Summer was. "It a key!"

"I'm confused?" Hiccup sort of asked.

"It's a long story. We can speak dragon. We'll tell you all about it once we get Cutter out!" Leyla replied.

They walked down the stairs to where Cutter and Agina were staying.

"Thanks for taking so long!" Cutter said.

"Sorry." Winger replied.

They opened up the cell where Cutter was, then, The one where Agina was.

"This is Agina." Cutter stated.

"It's nice to meet you Agina. I'm Leyla, this is my twin brother Dak, winger, burple, and Summer."

"You can speak dragon?" Agina was amazed

"Yeah we were shipwrecked as babies, wingers mother rescued us, taught us how to speak dragon, ride dragons, and all of that stuff."

"Well now that you guys are all free, can we go home now?" Dak asked.

"I wouldn't do that. Is your village, or wherever you are staying that way?" Hiccup pointed to the way the man went, and where Huttsgalor was.

"Yeah that's our village. why?" Leyla asked confused.

"He's going to take over your home, and then run out your dragons. He did that to me, but we were able to save our village."

"Okey? We have to at least go back for Aggro!" Dak stated

"Who's Aggro?"

"She's a small Firefury!" Leyla told. "And she's pregnant."

"IF WE DON'T GO BACK FOR HER THE. I'LL BE FURIOUS!" Cutter strongly said.

"Yes I know Cutter! We will go back for her." Leyla replied.

"Ok. But we need to think about how we're going to do this. He could be at your village already. Hiccup said

"I have an idea!" Dak offered.