Flying To Berk

After Leyla was finished bandaging Cutter, it was time to go.

"Alright lets get going before he comes back!" Leyla said.

"Ahem!" Cutter replied.

"Yes?" She responded, about to hop on Summer.

"Well first of all, Aggro cant fly!"

"I didn't think about that." Leyla sighed.

"Wait! Winger, don't you remember when you and I tied our wings together and flied?" Burple asked.

"It's Flew not flied, and yes, but that won't help us in this situation!" Winger replied.

"Why not?"

"Aggro can't fly at all Burple!"

"That might be our only opti-" Leyla started.

"I'll carry her!" Cutter bravely offered

"WHAT?" Everyone else yelled.

"What is going on?" Hiccup piped in.

"We're trying time figure out to bring Aggro across." Dak replied.

"I told you! I'll carry aggro!" Cutter piped in.

"I don't know if you can even carry her Cutter. I'm bigger than you, and I can't even carry him and Aggro!" Winger argued.

"I have to! I love Aggro! And I can't lose her, I just can't!" Cutter said tears forming in his eyes.

"
Awe thanks Cutter, I love you too!" Aggro walked to where cutter was and put a wing on him smiling ear to ear. Cutter smiled back.

"Hop on!" The Razor Wing bent down low enough so Aggro could climb on.

"Thank you! Are you sure about this?" Aggro jumped on his back.

"Don't worry Aggro!" Cutter looked sternly at the other riders. "Are we ready?"

Leyla nodded and climbed onto Summer. "You can ride Burple, Hiccup."

"Thanks!" Hiccup responded .

"Yeah we'd better get going, it looks like there's a storm rolling in!" Dak pointed out looking into the horizon and seeing dark, black, clouds.

All the dragon riders took off with Cutter and Aggro trailing behind them

"You can do this Cutter, you can do this!" Cutter kept saying over and over again.

"You got this Cutter! I believe in you.

"Thanks!"

"Hey I'm not last anymore!" Burple identified.

"So Hiccup, what's your village like? Do you have dragons?" Leyla asked with curiosity.

"We live in a village called, New Berk. Our old village, called Berk, got burned down a lot of years ago. We let our dragons go live in the hidden world, because where they lived with us, was not their home yet. I get to see my Night Fury Toothless all the time though."

"You have a Night Fury?" The girl's gleaming eyes looked right into Hiccups.

"Yup!"

"Wow that's amazing!"

"Amazing shamazing, I bet I could carry this Tooth guy all the way back to Huttsgalor!" Cutter piped in.

"What did he say?" Hiccup asked.

"Oh he's just bragging about how strong he thinks he is." Dak responded with a chuckle.

"Hey!" Cutter scolded

"Heh! Guess jokes run in the family!"

"OH WHATEVER!" Cutter said sealing his lip tight so he wouldn't talk anymore."