Its Cutter

"Umm Leyla?" Dak called.

"Yes?" Leyla softly said.

"It's Cutter!"

"Wha-"

Leyla turned around to see Cutter choking up as much blood as he could.

Cutter?" She was as confused as ever. She didn't expect Cutter to wake up.

Aggro turned around to see what was going on. Her and Cutter's eyes met, and for the first time ever she was the happiest.

"Hey Aggro!" Cutter managed to say once he was done choking.

Tears still flowing down her face she said, "How did you-but I thought you were-but-"

"It wasn't my time yet!" Cutter interrupted. "Besides I've still gotta make my corny jokes!"

Aggro laughed, "your jokes are pretty corny."

"I've got to see my children grow up too!"

"Umm about that!" Dak said grabbing a new cloth from his bag and placing it on Cutter's wound.

"Uh what happened Dak?" Leyla asked, a stern look on her face.

Dak nervously laughed. "Well, we were flying to the ship, and-well, Aggro fell."

"Well this could be bad!"

"Why is everything happening to us?" Burple asked confused.

"I don't know. Let's see, Aggro, I need you to lay down in your back."

"Ok!" The red fiery laid down and turned to her back.

Leyla put her ear onto Aggro's belly where she listened for any sounds of life. "I GOT IT!!! There definitely is one-"

"Wait a minute, there could be more?" Aggro looked kinda confused.

"But I don't know for sure and-"

"I COULD HAVE MORE?"

"Yes aggro, but you could also just have one but, that's not likely." Leyla took a look at Aggro who looked as confused as ever.

"So you telling me, that I have to give birth to a hybrid dragon, and more!"

"Don't worry about it Aggro! Remember when we had Sizzle? I took care of him and the others fine!"

"It's not that! I'm just scared! I'm scared and hungry and I just wanna be back in my hay bed!"

"We really should get her some fish." Winger stated.

"What are they talking about?" Hiccup asked.

"We need fish." Leyla replied.

"You can come to my village. We're friends if dragons so no one will mind.

"Oh thank you thank you thank you thank you!" Leyla hugged Hiccup as tight as she could.  "Let me just fix up Cutter really quick."