Captured

The Rescue Riders and their new found friends headed down to the sea, to fish. All except Aggro, who stayed back at the roost, due to not wanting to lay early, and they would have to fly to the sea.

"Don't you have people who fish for you?" Sandy asked along the way.

"One! His name's Elbone. We went to check up on him yesterday to see if he had fish but he wasn't

"there." Leyla replied.

"But he usually isn't there anyway. Doesn't think he's good at fishing and always tries to do other things instead." Summer added.

"He's very optimistic." Cutter stated
They got to the local fishing spot to absolutely no fish at all.

"No fish." Burple was upset to have missed first breakfast

"Nope looks like it's gone again." Winger sighed.

"We have to find fish if Aggro's going to lay properly." Leyla said.

"What do you mean?" Cutter then asked

"Well, dragons need food to help their eggs grow, and be fully developed when the dragon is ready to lay. Otherwise," leyla looked at the ground "the baby dragon in the egg could," she looked up at Cutter, tears forming in her eyes.

Cutter figured out what Leyla was trying to say. "Oh i get it. We have to find more fish! For Aggro!"

"Wait. What did she mean?" Dak was very confused now.

"She meant the baby dragons could die." Winger strongly told

"That happened to my mom once." Bones said "my twin brother died in the egg. My mom says thats why im so dependent."

"Uh yeah let's go find more fish!" Dak tried to change the subject to a happier one

They searched and searched but couldn't find any fish at all

"I'm sorry guys." Leyla had a disappointed look on her face.

"Maybe we can try Elbone." Dak suggested.

"You guys go. I know Elbone won't have any fish, so I'm going to stay here until I find some!" Cutter said with determination.

"You sure?" Winger asked

"You May never find the fish." Sandy told.

"Yeah! Aggro needs it. if I can at least find one I'll be great full. I have to do this for Aggro!" Cutter replied.

The others went to find Elbone while Cutter stayed at sea.

"Hmmm fish! Where are you hiding?" Cutter asked "what's that?" Cutter looked out to sea and saw something coming towards him. "Is it a boat? It is! But who's driving it." He used his super sight to see who was driving the boat. It was a man with a purple cloak around him, and over his head, so you couldn't see his face. "That man is- ahhh," Cutter got snatched by a chain that pulled him down towards the boat.

"Your mine!" The man said.

"You'll never take me alive!" Cutter replied when he finally got to the bottom. He tried his best to break free from the chain, but it seemed to be made of some sort of reinforced steel or iron, causing him to not be able to break.

"You aren't gettin out of that dragon. And roar all you want! I don't have to listen to you, because I can't understand you" the man moved closer admiring Cutter.

The dragon eyed the man closely watching his every move "HELP!" He cried. But he was sure no one could hear him.

"Hahaha! Silly dragon!" The man pulled out a syringe filled with blue liquid.

"What are you gonna do with that?" Cutter tried to move away from the man, but it was no use.

The man then put the syringe into Cutter's body, and the dragon's eyelids started getting heavier and heavier until he fell asleep.