Aggro

"What if one of us goes over to get Aggro. While the rest of us stay here, it will be easier for us not to get caught." Dak said. "And besides. We don't even know if he's there yet."

"Good plan Dak!" Leyla commented.

"I volunteer as tribute!" Cutter stated.

"No Cutter! We still have to get the chains off your legs, and we need someone who's fast." Leyla replied

"Where some see danger, I see my destiny. Where some see risk, I see reward! I am Winger! I will do this!" Winger said.

"What did he say?" Hiccup asked.

"He was just making a comment on how brave he is." Dak told.

"Let's do this Dak." Winger turned to face Dak, his game face on.

"Yeah!" Dak replied "time to kick some hay!"

The boy hopped on Winger as he flew away, headed towards Huttsgalor.

Some time later they reached the little village they called there home.

"There!" Dak called to Winger. a little spot of red sat by the fire which was lit up beautifully.

Winger flew down to meet Aggro. "we need to go! Now!"

"what? what is it? did something happen to Cutter?" Aggro asked worriedly.

"Cutters fine! But we have to go now!" Dak replied

"Would someone Please explain what happened?"

"We'll explain later come on!"

The three dragons flew off into the distance headed towards the boat, when Winger heard a crash.

"What was that?" The blue dragon asked.

"I don't know?" Dak told

Both of them instantly looked around to see Aggro gone.

"Where is Aggro?" Dak was still looking around for the little dragon

"I don't- THERE!" Winger spotted Aggro, once again. This time she was laying on the ground. He flew down to see Aggro's eyes closed. "What do we do?"

"I don't know? What would Leyla do?"

"Maybe Check her pulse?"

"Umm how do you do that?" Dak looked around for something that would help him find Aggro's pulse

"First! Is she breathing?"

"Umm," Dak looked at Aggro's belly. It was moving up and down. "I think so."

"Now check her heart beat!" Winger pointed to where her heart was.

"Ok just put my hand on her heart and feel for a beating sound. Got it" Dak put his hand on Aggro's heart