Everything Went Black And Silent

"Someone needs to go back and get the others!" Dak told.

"Oh you won't be going anywhere!" Krogen replied.

*the other riders*

"They should be back by now right?" Asked Leyla. Looking out the boat, for the Dak.

"What if something happened to them?" Cutter said pacing back and forth on the floor boards.

"I'm sure Aggros fine Cutter!" Leyla squinted her eyes. "But maybe some of us should go to check in them." She started getting a little worried about Dak.

"No too risky!" Hiccup told.

"But my girl could be in danger!" Cutter yelled.

"He's right Cutter! Let's wait just five more minutes. and then if their not back by then we can go look okey?"

"Fine if your not coming, then I'll just go by my self!"

"Cutter n-" But Cutter had all ready took off.

*back to Dak Aggro and Winger*

Krogen jumped off the ledge he was standing on and walked towards Dak.

"Strong boy huh?" He said.

Dak didn't reply.

"You have no way of defending yourself!" Krogen turned towards Aggro who was looking fiercely at him, noticing her belly.  "And you have a Pregnant dragon. How lucky for me!" Krogen walked to where aggro was and was about to put his hand on her scales when,

"YOU GET AWAY FROM HER!!!!!" A voice yelled

Aggro and the others looked up. It was Cutter, Flying straight for Krogen.

"And who are y-" the dragon ran into Krogen knocking him down. "Oh I know who you are. You escaped me didn't you little one."

"DONT EVER TOUCH HER! YOU HEAR ME?"

"What are you roaring about huh? Haha!"

Cutter backed up and shot a spine at Krogen the the man caught it and threw it back at him making the dragon heavily bleed in his front left leg.

"Arug!" Cutter  said limping backwards

Winger jumped in front of Cutter shielding him from Krogen as the blue dragon shot a mega blast at the man, hitting him and causing a great burn all over.

"Ahh!" Krogen yelped "I'll get you next time dragons!" The man walked away limping very much and weezing.

"Cutter! Cutter are you okey?" Aggro asked

No reply.

"Cutter!" Dak said.

"Cutter say something!" Winger touched Cutter's face lightly.

*cutters POV*

"Cutter! Cutter are you okey?" I heard Aggro say

Someone els said something but it was too muffled for me to make anything out of it.

Then, just then, everything went black and silent. Not a sound, not a thing to see.