Cutter Is Missing

Aggro was resting when she heard it.

"HELP!" A voice called

Was it Cutter? It sounded like cutter. Aggro thought to herself. I have to tell the others! No I have to find him. He could be dead by the time we all got there. But... I don't want to lay early like Leyla said. I'm going to get Cutter back!

Aggro flew to where she heard the "help"but there was no Cutter. No anybody. Guess I better tell the rest of the gang. She thought as she flew back to where Elbone was.

"There!" She said as she saw Elbone.

"What do you mean your out of fish?" Leyla asked Elbone

"I told you! Fish is slimy and stinky! I have decided to do weddings I stead! By the way, Rocky and Shelly are getting married!" Elbone replies

"Great! Are we invited?" Dad asked.

"You all are! And I want Cutter to be a brides maid!"

"You do know cutters a boy right?" Leyla had a suspicious look on her face.

"Well-" Elbone started

"Ahem!" Aggro cut him off.

"AGGRO!" They all exclaimed.

"why are you flying?" Leyla asked

"it's Cutter... He's... He's... gone." Aggro replied

"what do you mean Aggro?"

"I heard him scream, help. I don't think he's ok! when I flew over to the spot I heard the scream, he wasn't there!" Aggro was shaking and flying back and fourth, scared for Cutter.

"Aggro, you stay here with Elbone, or go back to the Roost! The rest of us will find Cutter!"

"I- I have to come!"

"Everything will be okey Aggro! We'll find Cutter and bring him home!" Leyla patted Aggro's head.

"But-"

"No buts!"

"Okey!" Aggro looked down trying to fight back tears as they were falling down her face. She didn't want anyone to know she was crying.

"Don't worry! I'm sure Cutter is just fine!" Leyla could obviously tell that Aggro was crying.

"We'll be back soon!" And with that, all the rescue riders took off, leaving Aggro and Elbone behind.

"we better go! as much as we'd love to help. fighting isn't our thing. and if we have to fight we'll be mad." The gang heard Bones say