Winger To The Rescue

*3rd person POV*

"Cutter! CUTTER WAKE UP!" Aggro said in tears.

Dak was holding a cloth he found in his bag on Cutter's leg. "Winger, go get Leyla!"

"You got it!" Winger flew away faster than he had ever before, in the direction of the ship.

"Oh this is all my fault!" Aggro held Cutter with her paws.

"No Aggro! It's not. This just happened. And everything happens for a reason." Dak put his free hand on Aggro's back stroking her soothingly.

*the other riders*

Winger flew down to meet Leyla, Burple, and Hiccup. Panting, he retold the story just as happened before, so fast that the others couldn't under stand him.

"Slow down Winger! What happened?" Leyla asked.

"Krogen-Cutter-Shot-Spine-bleeding." Winter clearly still panting said.

Leyla told Winger's broken English to Hiccup. "Are you saying Cutters bleeding?"

"Yeah! He shot a spine at Krogen but he caught it and threw it back at cutter badly injuring him."

Leyla told the rest to Hiccup, "Where's Krogen now? Leyla looked firmly into Wingers eyes, as if he had messed with the wrong people.

"I Mega Blasted him and he got pretty badly burned. He ran away."

"Ok! Let's go. Summer!" Leyla called.

Summer came running out from the bottom of the ship, and Leyla hopped on her back.

You can ride Winger!" She said.

Hiccup hopped on Winger's back as the four of them, plus Burple, flew away.

"Be careful! He could come back!" Hiccup warned.