Zero

As the girl laid on the cold cement of Hogwarts, in a puddle of her own blood, she wondered how she got here.

In the middle of the war, her brother and her being the soul purpose of it.

The reason people where choosing sides, the reason people where dying.

It all happened to quickly, she remembered the cold dark nights she'd spend in the library after hours.

She remembered her friends, who soon became her new family.

She heard yelling, people begging her to get up and put a stop to all the madness.

She tried getting up, rolling over on her knees and standing up with a wobble.

The girl grabbed her wand, which was a redwood with a Phoenix feather core.

She heard her opponent cast a spell her way, "protego!" The girl shouted, causing an invisible shield to form around her for a quick second.

People kept shouting her name, she couldn't focus. To much was happening.

She had everything to prove yet so much to lose.

"Flipendo!" An evil voice shouted and the girl was shot back, hitting her head on the hard brick wall.

She couldn't get up this time.

So she sat in pain and started to go over her short 17 years of life.

She didn't remember much, for she hadn't accomplished anything for herself to be proud of.

Sure she was a potter, and apparently half of "the chosen one"

But she couldn't set her mind on one thing. So she thought, then it popped in her mind.

Him.

His smile, his walk, his talk. The way his hair was never out of place.

The way they spoke of having a future together, despite their last names seeming to always get in the way.

The way he wouldn't run, despite how dark the girl got at times

How well he treated her, how he'd sneak into her prefect bedroom and they'd spend the night laughing and talking.

So despite all the pain the girl was feeling.

She managed to smile, tho small and could easily go unnoticed, she knew it was there.

And it was there because of him.

Draco Malfoy