Fourteen

"Hey it's bad for the baby's if you sleep on your stomach" Draco said as he shook the girl awake

"He's right Alex, you have to sleep on your back or your side" Harry added on

Harry had finally accepted the fact that draco was the father

Even tho the two still fought, the only time they seemed to get along was when they were bossing Alex around.

The girl sat up, "why are you two in my room" she asked while rubbing her eyes and placing her glasses on her face.

"Happy second trimester!" They both shouted, while confetti flew out of their wands

She smiled and thanked them, Draco had somewhere to be, he kissed the girl goodbye, gave Harry a polite nod and went on his way.

"Malfoy told me about wanting to take you to malfoy manor for a week" Harry said as he placed breakfast in front of the girl, which she gladly ate

She shrugged and stuffed a piece of toast in her mouth, "yeah we were talking about it, but the following week I'd go to the Weasleys with you. I want rons parents to know, they did practically raise us"

Harry nodded in agreement, "just be careful, you know his father isn't to fond of us"

Alex laughed and promised her brother she would stay safe.

A week later draco and Alex sat on the Hogwarts express.

Alex was asking the boy question after question about his family, because to be truthful she was nervous.

Draco placed a reassuring hand on the girls thigh, "it's okay. They'll love you"

"If they hate me I'm blaming you" the girl said playfully while placing a kiss on the boys lips

The rest of the ride just consist of the two laughing and talking about nothing of importance.

Once the pair got off the train it took them about an hour long car ride to get to the malfoy manor.

It was a large dark house.

With a load of windows, it reminded the girl of a castle.

The pair went inside just as the boys parents where walking down the large stairs.

"Oh draco!" Her mother said while throwing her arms around her son

"Oh look at this! Lucius come take a look!" His mother said as she placed both her small hands on the girls stomach.

The boys father walked over and took a quick glance before walking off once more.

"Thank you for having me Mrs.Malfoy" the girl said politely.

The older women looked at her and smiled, "oh it's Not a problem. And please call me Narcissa. Mrs seems to formal don't you think? Plus you yourself will be Mrs.Malfoy one day" she said while giving the potter girl a hug.

"Now I do have a room prepared for you, but if you do choose to stay with Draco that'll be fine as well" Narcissa continued.

"She'll stay with me" Draco said as he propped his arm around Alex's shoulder.

After a few more minutes of small talk, dracos mom let the pair go to the boys room so the girl could get settled in.

"It's a lovely house" Alex said as she sat down on the bed.

"It's quite big for the three of us but it's home" the blonde said at he placed a kiss on the girls forehead.

Later a house elf, who Alex didn't catch the name of, came and informed the pair that dinner was in about an hour.