One

Two year earlier

Alex potter quickly made her way down the long dark hallway at Hogwarts.

Flashing a smile here and there to people who would call out her name, some of which she didn't even know.

Alex was easily one of the most well known girls at school, from her emerald green eyes and her black hair to her fair complexion and a cheekbone structure of a goddess, it was very hard not to notice the girl.

Besides the fact that the girl was gorgeous she was also well known because of her twin brother, Harry Potter.

Once she made it to the dinning hall she made her way to the Slytherin table, tho she was in Gryffindor she was on a mission to make Draco Malfoys life hell

The two had an odd relationship, being rude to each other in public and teasingly flirting in front of everyone, tho both knew the pair could never be together.

"I swear those potters-."

"You a fan Malfoy?" Alex interrupts the boy before he could say anything rude about her surname. She could hear Draco scoff as he slowly turned around.

"I'd drop dead before I was a potter fan" he said bitterly.

Alex simply smiled, "well better slow down don't wanna die to young now do you mate?"

The girl, besides being known for her looks was also known for her witty personality.

Malfoy stood, now being a good 6 inches taller then the Potter girl.

"That mouth will get you killed one day" he said bending his knees slightly to be at Face level.

"And I assume it would be at your hands correct?"

Malfoy stood up straight and shrugged, "I wouldn't say no"

Alex smiled sweetly, "well then I'll be doing what I love, making Draco malfoy life miserable. Now if you don't mind I should be on my way. Don't miss me to much" she said as she blew a kiss in the blonde boy's direction causing his nose to scrunch.

It was obvious the potter girl liked getting the blonde mad, but in a few years that wouldn't matter

Because Alex liked a lot of things that wouldn't matter later on. For example, she liked how people always complimented her on her ability's in potions class. Or how the wind made her hair fly in different directions.

She liked the smell of oranges and smoke. She liked the way Draco turned red whenever the girl was near. She liked how Fred always came to her defense no matter what.

She liked the muggle band ABBA, even tho her friends teased her for it.

All of these would be of no importance in a few years time, but they still have the girl a feeling of comfort.

"Hey Alex" Harry said shortly as he sat next to his sister.

Alex smiles at her slightly older brother, "hey H. How'd ya sleep?"

Harry simply shrugged.

The pair made small talk until they're joined by the Weasley family and Hermione.

The group talked, not really saying anything of importance until it's time for their first class

Which for Alex was potions.

That class always managed to stress her out, tho she was gifted in that department, causing her horrible addiction to cigarettes come into play.

So before every class, the girl would sneak off and smoke one. Alex knew it was a bad habit, she had tried to stop on many different occasions.