Eight

The rest of the week seemed to fly by.

Harry and Alex where both allowed to skip classes at least two more times to have private lessons with Snape.

The girl had been to busy to talk to draco, tho they saw each other during class and in the hallways, they truly haven't spoken in a while.

Today was the day spring break started.

Harry and Ron both tried convincing Alex to go with them on several different occasions, which she still refused.

Alone time would be good for the girl, she could work on some spells and try her best to get her mental health back on track.

"Okay I'll see you in a week" Harry said as he protectively hugged his sister in the now empty common room.

"Don't miss me too much" the girl said placing a caring kiss on her brothers cheek.

The girl then turned to Ron and Hermione, Wishing them a safe trip and hugging both.

After one last hug from Harry the three where off and Alex was left alone.

The girl didn't have a single clue on what she would do, if she wasn't with Harry Ron and Hermione she was with Draco, who the girl hadn't seen all day, but assumed he had already left.

Harry had left his broom to the girl, telling her if she ever felt lonely she could fly to the Weasley resident, she didn't know if it was possible but she took it anyways.

The girl put on a light sweater, grabbing her book on the way out of her room, making her way to the nearest exit so she could go to the courtyard.

"Ouchie!"

A small fragile voice said as Alex's body, along with another hit the ground.

When Alex removed her hair from her face she saw what seemed to be an older Hufflepuff girl, who was hurrying to pick up her books.

"I'm so sorry!" Alex apologized, helping the girl pick up her belongings.

"No I'm sorry- wait you're Alex potter!" The older girl practically screamed.

"Welp now that the whole world knows it nice to meet you" Alex said as she stuck out her hand.

"Please the pleasure is all mine, I'm Bethany"

Alex smiled, "so will you be staying in the castle?"

"No I'm leaving now. I assume you're staying considering your parents being dead and all"

Alex didn't know if the girl said that intentionally to hurt her. But it did

As the pair stayed in an uncomfortable silence, Alex managed to catch a glimpse of bright blonde hair moving across the hallway.

"Well it was nice meeting you, maybe we could hangout after the break or something" Alex offered as she ran off.

"Draco?" Alex said in disbelief once she saw her boyfriend leaning against the wall

He offered the girl a sweet smile, "the one and only darling, who was that you where speaking to?"

Alex looked back, seeing if she could spot the girl she had bumped into, "some older Hufflepuff girl, I've never seen her before. Her names Bethany"

Draco shrugged, "never seen or heard of her"

The blonde boy began to speak about how his parents didn't care much that he was staying over the week, informing the girl his parents didn't plan on staying in the malfoy manor over the break anyways.