Five

For the last few weeks Draco and Alex has kept their relationship a secret.

Both stealing quick kisses when no one was looking and forbidden glances.

The two had mostly all their classes together, managing to sit next to one another in all of them.

Alex was happy, and she hadn't had another dream since the day at the lake.

Tho sometimes Alex was scared Harry was catching on, since most of the time draco and Alex would skip dinner and just go to her room and make something themselves, her brother had zero suspicions.

Tonight there was a huge party the Ravenclaw house was throwing and everyone was invited

Tho draco didn't usually enjoy party's but Alex had somehow convinced him. Tho the two weren't going together they assumed they could just sneak off in the middle of the night

So with the plan in mind, Alex slipped on a simple satin emerald green dress and some heels, making sure her hair was in place.

After she was done she made her way to ginnys bed to see if she was ready to go.

Ginny desperately wanted to go but Ron said she could only attend if someone else they knew well was going.

Since harry Hermione the twins and Ron weren't in the mood Ginny managed to convince Alex, hence the reason Alex was forcing Draco

The two girls waved goodbye to everyone, seeing to be the only to people in Gryffindor going and started making their way out, that was until Fred grabbed Alex's forearm and pulled her to the side.

"Do you have your wand?" He asked in a whisper

Alex sighed and took the wand out of the pocket her dress had, "yes Fred I do, don't worry I'll look after her."

Fred nodded his head, but still didn't seem to be satisfied.

"You won't let out of your sight okay? She can't accept drinks from anyone. Actually don't let her drink at all only water! And-."

"Fred you know I love Ginny like she's my own sister, I would never let anything happen to her okay? I'll shot myself before I let anyone even touch her got it" the girl interrupted while putting a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

Fred nodded and pulled the girl in for a hug, "you look beautiful Alex"

Alex thanked him and walked back to Ginny, who was waiting down the hall.

"My brothers a nut job" she said while shaking her head.

Alex laughed and put her arm around the girls shoulder while pulling her closer.

"He's just worried about you. You know I wish my brother cared as much about me as they do for you"

Ginny looked up at the potter girl sadly, "Harry does care about you Alex, he just has a hard time showing it"

Alex simply nodded with a quiet "I know"

The girls where silent for the rest of the walk, being careful to run into any professors, but the pair finally made it.

In front of the common room entrance was what looked like a fourth year boy.

"Here for the party?" He asked while eying the girls.

"No we just dressed up for a 14 year old boy to undress us with his eyes" Alex replied with a scold, causing Ginny to laugh.

The boy simply grunted and opened the door allowing the two to enter