I Become a Master at Mythomagic

Thalia had helped herself to all the healing supplies the Hunters brought. She treated my wounds, both supernatural and mortal.

She took the bullet out of my arm and I felt myself about to pass out. Thalia pinched my good arm.

"Ow!" I said.

"Stay with me," She said. "I'm not lugging your unconscious body back to camp."

"Yes you would."

She slightly smiled, and bandaged my arm that was starting to turn a sickly combination of green and purple.

"It's not your fault," Thalia said. She knew I tended to blame myself for everything wrong that happened in my life.

"It's not Percy's either," I told her.

She looked away.

"Annabeth made her own decision," I said. "You know that. You also know she's not gone gone, she's just missing. And we're gonna find her."

Thalia sighed and finished up my arm. She got up pulled her sweater off, the cold piercing her skin.

"I'm going to get supplies for me," she said, gesturing to her injuries.

I got up and walked over to Percy, who was sulking in the snow. His arm didn't look too good either. He noticed me sit down next to him.

"You cold?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"How's Thalia?"

"Angry," I said. "It's her natural emotion, don't take it to heart."

"She's right," he told me. "It's my fault Annabeth's not here."

"You know that's not true, Percy."

Hunters came up to us and gave us our bags, Grover and Nico behind them.

"Woah!" Nico smiled, pointing to Percy's arm. "It's green!"

Grover winced at the sight of Percy's arm. "Hold still, I'll clean that out for you."

Satyrs had special healing powers, something that came in handy considering we got injured every two seconds. He gave Percy and I ambrosia and I ate it with delight, tasting flan, a dessert my mom had been an expert in making. The taste made me sad.

Nico unzipped a bookbag the Hunters had packed for him. He started taking out small figurines, resembling the gods.

"Big collection," Percy noticed.

Nico grinned. "I've got almost all of them, plus their holographic cards! Well, except for a few really rare ones."

"You've been playing this game a long time?"

"Just this year. Before that..." Nico stopped and made a thinking face.

"What?" I asked.

"I forget. That's weird."

He looked uneasy.

I picked up one of the figurines. He had an angry scowl and had his trident raised, ready to strike. I lifted it up to Percy.

"Hey, look," I said. "It's dad."

"Are you really the son of Poseidon?" Nico awed.

"Well, yeah," Percy shrugged.

Nico turned to me. "And your Poseidon's daughter?"

"Pretty much." I held up his mini Poseidon to my face. "Don't you see the family resemblance."