~𝟚~

SHARED TALENT

The third phase has now begun and a few people have started to roam around and try to get into the tower. You realize there's many latches, intended to be hidden, scattered in random locations. You knock on what you believe was a latch only to hear an echoing sound beyond the block. You lift your head to tell your friends to only be locking eyes with Gon, waiting to tell you the same. We agreed to meet later on and you drop into the latch.

You land in a dusty dark room and the echo of your heels smashing the concrete fill the long, dark hallway ahead. You stand up and dust the dirt off your skirt and feel a strong aura behind you. You quickly send a blade tied to a thin ribbon behind you that's attached to your wrist. You flip backwards and immediately retreat your blade mid-air once you realize it's Hisoka. He was sitting against the wall shuffling his deck of cards, unfazed.

"You're lucky you're not a dust mite." You courageously exclaim as you continue to wipe the dust off your blade.

"~Is that what you take me for? A dustmite?~ ♦" He opened those enticing eyes and gave you a strange smile. You stay emotionless.

"Absolutely. You're nothing but another enemy." As you proudly remark, a reflection on the blade showed a screen with the numbers '71:38:04' caught your attention. Hisoka stored the cards in his pocket and stood up rather slowly. He walks to you and eventually towers over you.

"~Then you're just another unripe fruit as well, Amorou.~ ♥" With that comment, he walked passed you and led the way to the dark hallway. 'Amorou...' you thought to yourself.

His demeanor doesn't match his intentions. Hisoka hasn't said it himself but you know he seeks the same thing as you: a good fight. You perfer to kill and see struggle rather than waiting it out. Whenever you feel it's necessary, you treat yourself with someone's life.

Hisoka's scent of bubble gum filled the hallway. Sweet scents are your favorite and this guy seemed to trigger all your soft spots. Before you knew it you found yourself in a tall, square room. You let the subtle smell of your partner mildly distract you from the incoming target. A prisoner was sprinting from the direction you two were coming from. You quickly reacted and moved behind the prisoner undetected.

"You will die now!! Right n-" The prisoner choked on his own words when his neck met with your sharp claw-like nails. The black polish soon turned to the prisoner's blood. His body fell on the concrete dropping what seemed like wristbands. Hisoka grinned at the sight of your quick reaction and bent to collect a wristband. A speaker soon announced how you two have to wear the wristband, lock it, and have it on until further notice. You complied and head off infront. Passing the magician, you feel eyes that won't peel off of you. Something about that made you even more excited.

Throughout the rest of Trick Tower, the rooms contained of more puzzles and powerless enemies. Nothing too crazy until you entered yet another tall room. This room was taller than the last, infact so tall you couldn't see the top. Your wristbands start a timer of 3 minutes. There wasn't a physically visible exit to the room expect for the entrance. A rumbling sound starts to come from the top which sent small rocks flinging to the ground. You protect yourself from any falling debris with your hair, reacting as a helmet.

"~Do you even know what's about to happen?~ ♦" He gracefully spoke with his hand on his hip waiting for a response.

"We wait for the signal."

"~Mmm.~ ♥"

"Are you tempting me, Hisoka?"

"~Oh what ever are you talking about? I'm just observing.~ ♥"