AUTHOR'S NOTE

Thank you to all of the wonderful readers who went along on this journey with me.

I've written, unpublished, and deleted so many stories that I've lost count. I've been told that I was talented, but those other books didn't have that "it factor" for me. Every time I wrote and even sometimes finished a book, I ended up getting rid of it.

That's not going to be the case with this one.

This is, in my opinion, my best work so far.

It is the first work I have written and finished and has all original characters. I believe that somehow, I enjoyed writing this story just as much, if not more, than you all enjoyed reading it.

I am sad to have to end the story here, because Lorena and Orion have so much more of a story left and I wanted to tell it all to you, but I couldn't really do it all in one book anyways...

I'm tempted to do a sequel about Lorena and Orion and their kids as teens or something like that, but I believe that the end of this story is fine just the way it is for now.

I just wanted to thank my readers for all of the amazing milestones we celebrated together. I've passed one million reads, I've hit number one in fiction and between four and six in werewolf. I've also just recently hit 2k followers!

So, in closing this story, just know that I never would've had the fuel to carry on without your encouraging words, your funny and quirky comments that kept me laughing, and the feedback and support.

Thank you all,

castawaymikey.