A new beginning

If you asked around Paris about Ladybug and the Miraculous Squad. They would say.

Ladybug's Quick wit won them the battle and the defeat of Hawkmoth.

Ryuko's Bravery led the fight with the Akumas.

Viperion's Charm and Song kept the team calm and reassured the souls of people.

Hornet's Toxin and cold soul froze them at their place.

Carapace's Shield protected the others from strong forces.

Pegasus transport the civilians and the injured to the shelter.

Bunnix Timing and precision kept the enemies at bay.

And

King Monkey Comical and Playfully act kept the people and his team feels lighthearted and yet serious at the same time.

But then another question came up, 'What about Chat Noir?' The people would be quiet and others kept their rage and vicious words at bay. And would simply say.

He's a Traitor
Betrayer
Lair
Cheater.

And the people would say no more, for they said was the truth, and even his most faithful partners, friends that treated him like their brethren and family still couldn't believe it.

But seeing is believing, right and this all happened during the catastrophe called.

The Vanquished Darkness of Paris

וווווווווווווווווווו×

Ladybug sighed as she slumped to the wall and stared at the sun that was rising on the horizon, behind her was her team or as the citizens called them.

The Miraculous Squad.

Gathering the bodies of the Akuma they vanquish, it was a hard day in Paris. But it was to be expected, many were akumatized.

Stormy Weather, Lady Wifi, Princess Fragrance, some of them were old of them were new.

It was a horrible experience for the people and the Akuma victims themselves.

That time Ladybug and the team were already planning an ambush attack, but their plans were leaked.

Lila got to work to make sure many people would-be victims, so Marinette had to think fast and offer Chloe the Miraculous of Subjection.

In the condition of a new look and name that made eight wearers versus an army of Akuma's and Hawkmoth.

Mayura was not present, but besides Hawkmoth was the person Ladybug's worst enemy of all, even worst than Hawkmoth himself.

Chat Noir, her partner, her friend, and her brother in everything but blood. Betrayed them.

It took them two days to defeat every Akuma, another wearer would stop to recharge, and the other would cover and so on.

And another day to fight Hawkmoth Mayura, And Chat Noir on the third day, now was the beginning of the fourth day and finally, they took down the terrors of Paris.

"Ladybug, we gather all the bodies, Hornet and Pegasus had already done a check on all the shelters and hospitals, it is time to cast the cure" Ryuko was the one who woke of her musing.

Marinette smiled at the Japanese hero, after all, she was the one who led the fight against the Akuma army while Ladybug dealt with Chat Noir and Hawkmoth.

"And Chat Noir," the red heroin asked she grabbed her yo-yo from her hip. The crimson heroin was silent, but Marinette could feel her fury.

It was no surprise to Marinette that Chat would betray them, and she did tell the others to prepare for the worst.