Chapter 2

You woke up to your phone blowing up, it was Gaege. There were 6 missed calls, 4 missed facetimes, and 13 texts. You immediately call him. He answers on the 3rd ring.

"Gaege: Baby!! Your awake!
Y/N: Yea, sorry, I slept late.
Gaege: Its fine, can I come over, we need to have a talk."

Your heart starts racing. You start overthinking.

"Y/N: Yea, thats fine
Gaege: I'll be over in 10"

Gaege hangs up and you get ready. You put on a black tube top, ripped jean shorts, and some white ankle socks. You put mascara on and your hair in a messy bun. You brush your teeth and pick up a few things before Gaege comes in the door. He walks up behind you and spins you around, kissing you. You giggle.

"Y/N: So, what did you need to talk about baby?
Gaege: I've been thinking. Since my house is huge and its only me. I want you to move in"

He says this as he looks at you with puppy dog eyes. You giggle and nod.

"Y/N: I'll move in with you Gaege.
Gaege: FUCK YEA!"

You laugh and kiss him again, he kisses you back,

"Lets get packing!" He says looking at you.

You go to your storage room and grab a few suitcases you had. You walk into your room and Gaege helps you begin to pack. He starts with your bathroom items and you start in your closet. You guys move from room to room, packing whats needed. Gaege gets a delivery truck for the couch and other furniture. You guys finish packing and high five.

"You ready to get outta here?" Gaege asks.

You nod, and take the bags to the delivery truck. You look around the small apartment and smile. You guys arrive at Gaeges house. Its huge. 2 storys, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, Gaeges office, a small gym, a huge living room, a balcony outside of the master bedroom, an outdoor pool, this place was perfect. Gaege helped you unpack everything and by the time you guys were done it was 1 am. You grabbed one of Gaeges hoodies, putting it on. You slept only in the hoodie and your underwear, but the hoodie covered them so it wasn't a big deal. You slept in an extra bedroom for the first night. You woke up and grabbed your phone, "9:36" it read. You sat up and yawned. You walked down the stairs and sat on the couch, "Gaege is probably recording." You thought to yourself. You grabbed a blanket and turned on Netflix. You looked around, you were so glad to be living with Gaege now. You saw his office door open, he smiled at you.

"Hi babyyyy." Gaege smiled.

You walked to Gaege and kissed him, giving him a hug. You smiled at him.

"Gaege: Were gonna go drinking with the boys tonight, if you wanna go.
Y/N: Yea, I'm down. It sounds fun."

Gaege smiled and kissed you again. You walked to the master bedroom and opened the closet. You grabbed a white crop tee and gray joggers. You threw your hair in a messy bun and walked back into the living room and sat back down. You and Gaege had just relaxed and watched movies all day until it was time to go drinking. Everyone had decided they would all get their own drinks and then come to you and Gaeges house to crash so nobody had to drive home. You texted Gabby to bring a bathing suit. After an hour everyone arrived with their drinks. Gaege got himself some Crown Royal while you grabbed white claws. You welcomed everyone with a hug, Gabby, Josh, Mullen, Narrator, and Eddie.