Chapter 14

You lie in bed, staring at the ceiling. You head downstairs, plopping down on the couch, looking at the tv. Your sister came in from the kitchen, sitting next to you. You smiled and put your arm around her. Your step mom walked in holding a baby. You were confused.

"Oh sissy! That's Cameron. He's my new brother!" She walked over to your step mom and sat on the couch by her.

"Have I really been gone that long. Jesus Christ.." You thought. 

You guys all sat down and talked for a while before you heard your phone ring.

"Uh. One second guys." You hurried out the front door.

It was Mul. What the hell was he calling for?

"Hey. So, Gaege apparently found your location and he's coming. I don't know his intentions but I don't suspect they're bad but be careful Y/N, we love you." He said, his voice sounded shaky.

"Thanks Mul. I'll be on the look-" You saw Gaege.

"I'll call you soon." You hung up and looked at Gaege.

You walked and dragged him into the house and upstairs. Everyone was outside. You locked the bedroom door of the room you were staying in.

"It was a mistake. A huge one. And I-I'm so sorry. It won-" He said.

You kissed him, pulling him onto the bed. You shut the curtains and began working on his clothes, he was doing the same. He put his d*ck inside you.... 

"Mmmm~" You moaned.

"Stay quiet princess." He whispered into your ear.

You guys stopped about 20 minutes later, cleaning up and laying down. 

"What now.." He said, verbally upset.

"I forgive you. But I'm gonna stay here for a week. I need a break." You kissed him, "We need to sneak you out."

You got up and took him downstairs, your family was still outside. You got him out the front door and kissed him.

"See you in a week." You jokingly pushed him away. 

He came back and hugged you before leaving. You watched him drive away before going inside and going to shower. You showered and got dried off. You put your hair in a braid. You threw on a white crop tee and gray joggers. You went down to the basement and turned on the tv. You plopped on the couch. You laid down. You fell asleep fast. You woke up and grabbed your phone off the floor.

9:20 am 

June 10th

Gabby: 2 Imessages

Fav Mexican: 1 Imessage

You groaned, turning your phone off.  You walked out of the basement and went to your room. You grabbed a black tee and ripped mom jeans. You threw your hair in a messy bun. You put your phone on the table by your bed before going to the kitchen. You saw your family sitting in the living room, you waved and went to make breakfast. You poured a bowl of cereal and sat with them. You guys watched the tv as a new alert came on, "Flash flood warning. Please stay off of main roads and bring your things inside." It repeated this 3 times before your dad looked at you and shifted his head towards the door. You both went outside to get everything away. You put everything in the garage and locked it. You went out back to put everything away. You guys finished about 20 minutes later and came back in, just before it started raining. You went to the basement to read, your sister came down after you. She sat down by you,

 "Sissy, can you read me a book?" she asked, looking at you.

"Sure, go pick one out." You smiled at her.

She went and got a Dr. Suess book, handing it to you. She plopped down on your lap as you began to read. She fell asleep half way through. You carried her to her room and tucked her in, you decided to wake her up about an hour later. For the next hour you bonded with the rest of your family. After you woke her up, you both went to play in the rain. You guys came back in, soaked. That night you fell asleep to the sound of rain...

The week went by as fast as it could. Your week was over and you were having Gaege pick you up. When he arrived you gave your hugs and kisses, walking out the door. You hopped in Gaege's dodge charger, throwing your bags in the back. You kissed him and he started driving off. Thankfully it didn't flood but the rain was occasional.

"So. Why did you do that?.." You said, looking out the windshield.

"I don't know what I was thinking Y/N, I don't know.." He said, grabbing your hand and holding it.

"Well please, don't do it again. I love you." You looked at him.

"I won't, I love you too." He kissed your hand.

You guys just caught up on the past week and sang. When you pulled in everyone was outside. 

"Oh fuck off!" You laughed, stepping out of the car.