Chapter 24 | The Ending !

Despite the worry between you all, you walked in. There was Gaege, with the same girl he had been kissing months before. You were hurt, but had a plan. You knew Narrator still liked you. You guys got your bowling shoes and went to the lane next to them. Gaege pulled you aside.

"Babe look-" He started.

"No Gaege, don't babe me. Were over. After cheating once you just couldn't get enough could you. You just needed more, and more. I've had it, I'm over it. I hope you can be happier with her than we were." You walked away.

"Y/N did you just dump him?" Mully looked at  you.

"I did." You said.

He hugged you and Narrator did the same. Over a game of bowling you found out he had been cheating for months. Everyone (including Gaege) went home and talked over it. You guys ended up kicking Gaege out of the house AND The Boys. You were his replacement of course. After a few months, you and Narrator started dating. Everyone loved you guys more than you and Gaege. Life became really good. Narrator was so sweet and down for anything, he guarded you with his life, and truly loved you. You guys did almost everything together. Went on adventures, had movie days, baked cakes, you guys were perfect for each other. You would've never thought to have split with Gaege but the world changes.

December 25th, Christmas with The Boys

You woke up to Narrator kissing your cheek.

"Babyy, its Christmas!" He smiled.

You got up and kissed him. You threw on spandex and a white, crop tank. You grabbed your camera. Everyone had decided to get 1 real and 1 joking gift for one another. Everyone was in the living room, you went first. Mully got you a new bottle of wine and a sexual toy. You opened the joke gift and everyone died laughing. It was hilarious. After recording and opening gifts you decided to email your professor, you decided to drop out. It wasn't for you. You left all your classes and deleted anything for school. You would only have to pay the first year. You had taken Gaeges office and went to edit. Narrator plopped down in the bean bag in the office with Willow and relaxed while you edited. It took you about 2 hours and then you sat down with Narrator and Willow. You guys cuddled before deciding to go to dinner. You went to Golden Corral with the rest of the boys, and Gabby. You threw on a romper and small heels. You guys walked in and saw Gaege. He approached you as Narrator began to hold your hand, you stood infront of him, he moved his hands to around your waist.

"Hey y/n!" Gaege smiled.

"Hi Gaege." You said.

"So I uh se-" He said.

"Can you beat it?" Narrator said, "Like goddamn."

"Oh yea." Gaege walked away.

Narrator wouldn't have been scary except he had gotten hella fit with you over the past few months. You guys got your food and sat down. You hadn't realized today was your and Narrators 3 months. You sat down and kissed him.

"Happy three months." You giggled.

"Happy three months gorgeous." He smiled.

The End.

Sorry for the shit ending but no worries! I'm gonna start a new fanfic soon, probably another one with The Boys! (or Markiplier:) I hope you all enjoyed! Thanks for the endless love and support you guys have shown me throughout this whole adventure of making this story. Its been great having you all <3