Chapter 19

You woke up in one of Gaeges hoodies. 7:20 He was cuddled up next to you. You kissed his forehead and got up. You put on some sweatpants and went to the kitchen. You made a bowl of oatmeal and sat on the couch, turning on the news. You sat and watched it, nothing much. You put your empty bowl in the sink and went to shower. Afterwards you threw on a loose black tee that read "Chicago" across the front with some spandex, putting on white ankle socks. You put your hair in a messy bun, brushing your teeth. You plopped down on the hammock in the backyard, book in hand. You saw Gabby and Eddie sitting at the pool, quietly talking. You began to read as you heard the door open, Mully was coming outside. He got in the pool and started talking with the two. You read for about an hour before going back inside. You grabbed your MacBook and sat on the couch in the living room. You put your airpods in and began watching your video for collage, you were going for cosmetology. You watched the 30 minute introduction and took the pretest. Afterwards you went back to your room and laid down, waiting for Gaege to be done with his recording. You put on a sports bra and gray joggers. Gaege came in 20 minutes later, "Hey my love." He smiled at you. You kissed him as he sat next to you.

"Hey babe, how does lunch sound?" He looked at you.

You sat up, "That sounds really nice actually." You smiled.

"Where sounds good?" He asked, kissing your hand.

You blushed, "If it doesn't need to be fancy, I'm honestly good with Wendys." You said

"That sounds good to me." He got up and went to change.

You redid your hair and put on a white crop tank top with white vans. Gaege had on black sweats and a white tee. You grabbed your phone and headed to the car with Gaege. You got on Instagram, replying to dms and liking edits. You guys arrived and went inside. You ordered 15 chicken nuggets and Gaege got a cheese burger. The place was basically empty, there were 6 or 7 other people. You saw a little girl walking over and braced yourself.

"Are you *your first and last name*?" She asked.

"That's me." You smiled.

"Do you mind if we get a picture?" She smiled.

You stood up and took one.

"Thank you!" She hugged you and waved bye, walking back to her table.

"How's it feel to be recognized?" Gaege chuckled.

"Oh shut up." You smiled.

You got your food, Gaege stole one of your nuggets, you swatted his hand away and giggled. You took a video for Instagram and posted it on your story, "<3". You guys ate and went back home. You decided to workout with Gaege. You guys did an hour long workout together, showering afterwards. You put on a white tee with some spandex, Gaege put on navy joggers. 5:32 You relaxed with Gaege on the couch. You felt something in your gut, "something isn't right" is what it was telling you. You walked upstairs and knocked on Joshs door.

"You here?" You said.

"Yea!" He replied.

Mullys door, "Yooo?" You said.

"Whats up?" He said

"Just seein if you were home" You walked to Narrators room.

"You here man?" You asked.

"Yup!" He said.

You knocked on Gabby and Eddies door, "You two home?"

"Were here!" They said.

You went back downstairs to Gaege.

"Something feels wrong." You plopped down into the wall chair.

Gaege nodded, "I feel it-" Loud thunder interrupted him.

You guys looked at each other as Josh and Mully ran downstairs. You all ran to do things. You and Mully covered the pool, Josh and Gaege covering the other things. You guys ran back in and caught your breath. Everyone was panicking.

"Josh. Wheres Gaege!" You yelled.

"He had like 3 more things to put up, he told me to come in!" He said.

"Fuck!" You darted out the door.

You caught Gaege and dragged him in. You sat on the couch, covering up. You were cold from the air as another loud strike of thunder hit, the others came downstairs as you and Josh began locking everything up.