Chapter 17

You woke up and went to get a bowl of cereal, you sat in the kitchen and ate. When you were done you laid on the couch. You realized your lack of eating. You grabbed a small granola bar and ate it as well. You went to change, you put on a nice, white tee and ripped mom jeans, throwing on black ankle socks. Gaege was recording with Eddie and Narrator. You sat on the couch and posted a few pictures Gabby took. They blew up. You laid there, staring at the news on the tv. You saw Josh and shot up.

"Vr YouTuber Josh Dub currently hospitalized after a dangerous car accident, one left dead. Cops are saying the other driver was drunk. The other driver swerved into his car and left him on the side of the road. We will report more." The man said.

"Fucking damnit!" You cursed. 

You lay there, broken and mad. 

"This is some real bullshit." You muttered. 

You texted Gaege.

Gaege <3

hey, im gonna go visit Josh. be back soon

You got in the car and made your way to the hospital. Josh was doing a bit better. He could talk at the very least. You tried not to talk with him to much, he needed the rest. You stayed for about an hour, talking between the nurse and Mully. On your way out you saw someone, it was your mom. She started chasing you out. You got into your car, "I'll drive to dads!" you thought. You started driving, her car was close behind. You called your dad.

"Dad, is anyone home?" You said in a panic.

"We're all here, what's going on!" He sounded worried.

"Mom is following me, she saw me in the hospital. If I go home, she won't leave me alone." You said, checking your rear view mirror.

You heard a gun cock from the other side of the phone, "Yea, come here. That's fine." He said, you knew he was doing his evil grin.

"Alright, be there whenever." You hung up and called Gaege, he didn't answer so you texted.

Gaege <3

hey bubba, i m gonna visit my dad, ill see you tomorrow <3

You arrived and ran inside the house, your mom was still following you. It was 3:38 pm. You stayed huddled in the basement while your dad went outside, he left his gun inside the house. He was out there till 4. At the end of the day, you stayed with your father. You heard sirens and darted back upstairs. The cops were taking your mom in cuffs while another was talking with your dad, you saw your stepmom with a bloody nose.

"Hey, what happened?" You asked her.

"Your mom ended up punching me. Its taken care of." She said, holding her nose.

You nodded and walked up to the room you would be staying the night it. You just relaxed and read until you fell asleep. You woke up at 7:38. You walked downstairs, saying your goodbyes and drove home. The drive was nice as the sun wasn't bad and the temperature was perfect. When you arrived you saw Narrator and Eddie. They ran and hugged you. You hugged them back and smiled before walking inside. You all sat in the living room and talked. You were puzzled as to the love but didn't mind. You made some toast and oatmeal, it was really good. You went and got into bed. You shut and locked the door, closing the curtains. You threw on some shorts and a sports bra, getting into bed with Gaege. He cuddled up next to you. You fell back to sleep. The comfort of Gaege next to you, your warn blankets. It was wonderful. The comfort of your own home. The silence that fell.