Chapter 18

Today was the day. Josh would be in a cast but he would be coming home. You got dressed in a small, white romper with some cute small heels, with your hair in a French braid. You and Mully drove to the hospital, payed, signing Josh out and brought him home. He mostly relaxed on the couch, he was better.

For the next months, everything was fine.  Life was great. The boys all growing fast, money was great, life was perfect. You kept in contact with your dad and introduced him to Gaege and even the boys. Your mom was still in prison, she couldn't bother you.

Current date: December 10th, 2019.

You woke up to sirens, "Jesus fuck." You sat up and threw on a hoodie with your shorts, someone was being cuffed just as you walked out. On your way to the door, you saw glass. You went outside to see Gaege, Mully, and Eddie talking with 7 officers. You stayed back as Josh and Narrator came out and pushed past you. Gabby came out and stood by you, she put her arm around you. You hugged her side, you were scared but didn't know what you could do. Gaege saw you as you were running back in, "Officer, talk with them. They know." He said, running after you. You went to you room and paced, worried. Gaege came in and hugged you.

"Baby, its alright." He held you close.

You didn't say anything. You heard the front door slam, you jumped. You and Gaege walked into the living room, Josh, Mully, Narrator, and Eddie all plopping down on the couch. You made pancakes and bacon for everyone. The boys sat on the couch while you and Gabby sat on the counter and ate.

"How is he?" Gabby winked, you knew what she meant.

"Ughh, perfect." You whispered, you both chuckled.

"Girls day?" She smiled.

"You bet your ass." You put your empty plate in the sink, "I'll go shower."

You went to shower. Afterwards, you threw on a black, crop, long sleeve with ripped mom jeans. You put your hair in a messy bun, throwing on gray vans. You walked out and saw gabby in mom jeans with a loose, light blue tee, which she had tucked in. She had on Doc Martens. She had light, if any makeup on. You told the boys goodbye and headed out the door. You guys made your way to the mall. You walked into Victoria Secret and bought the essentials: bras & underwear. You got a few fancy things, just in case. Next you guys headed to American Eagle, Hollister, and a couple more places. For the last visit, you guys went to a local super market to grab a few things. While Gabby went to look for alcohol, you headed to the bath room. As you entered a man pulled you into the mens. You kicked at him but since the bath rooms were at the far back, nobody noticed. He pulled you into a stall, locking it.

"What's a gorgeous woman like you doing all alone back here." He said.

You glared at him, tears were streaming from your face. He took his hand away from your mouth, you took this chance and started screaming. The bathroom door slammed open and the man came, kicking in the stall. Narrator stood there.

"Beat it." He demanded.

The guy took off. You hugged Narrator and explained what happened. He hugged you and then kissed you. You walked away and went to find Gabby. You wiped your tears before approaching her. You got home and put your things away, going to your bedroom. You noticed Gaege's office door was shut. "Recording..." You thought. You shut the bedroom door and walked to your closet. You threw on some spandex and a light yellow sports bra. You laid down and began to cry. You didn't know how to tell Gaege, and overall you didn't want to. He opened the door and closed it, running to you. He plopped down on the bed and cuddled you.

"Somethings up. Talk to me." He sat up.

"Okay. So while I was at the store this guy. He-he locked me into the bathroom and tried to do something to me. I don't know what though. Narrator came in and saved me. And then he-he kissed me. Please don't hurt him. I only want you. Please trust me Gaege" You started to cry harder.

He sat silent and left the room.

"G-Gaege." You cried.

He shut the door, leaving you more broken. You shoved your head into the pillow and screamed in pain. You heard talking from the kitchen then a high five. Gaege came back in and rushed to you. Holding you in his lap.

"P-please don't be mad at me or him." You said, your words shaken.

"Baby nooo, I'm not mad. I went to talk it out with him, were all cool." He held you tight.

You kissed him and laid your head on his shoulder. You sat there for a few moments, enjoying it.