Chapter 6

You woke up to talking, it was coming from the kitchen. You sat up and threw your hair in a messy bun. You walked into the kitchen and saw Gaege, Mully, and Narrator talking.

"Gaege: She really like Golden Corral. (a buffet)

Narrator: So then we go there?

Mully: I mean, that works."

Josh came down, he had on a shirt and sweatpants. You walked up behind Gaege and hugged him. He smiled.

"Morning Y/N." Mully said.

Narrator waved and smiled.

"Good morning boys." You smiled, looking at the 4 of them.

Josh waved and plopped on the couch. You walked to your room and grabbed your phone, 7 missed calls from *Your Moms Name*. You sighed and walked into the living room, calling her back. You were pacing around, waiting for her to answer.

"Your mother: WHERE IN THE HELL ARE YOU? I'M AT YOUR COMPLEX AND JENNA (hotel manager) SAID YOU AREN'T HERE. I'M GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS!

Y/N: I'm done with your shit mom. You treat me like I'm your goddamn slave or something. I'm 21 now mom. I'm not a child.

Your mother: I don't give 2 fucks Y/N. Your my daughter. My property."

Gaege grabbed the phone. You let it happen.

"Gaege: Listen here, *Your Mothers Name*, Y/N is safe with me. She doesn't need to see you. You only cause her harm. So let her go. You don't mean anything to her anymore. Shes became such a better person since she left you. Have a wonderful day." He hangs up.

You look at him, running into his arms. You hug him tightly. He hugs you back.

"Can someone explain what just-." Mully says, looking around.

Josh just shakes his head in a 'no' motion at Mullen. You let go of Gaege and smile.

"Thank you, I couldn't have done that." You say.

"You need all the protection you can get, and I'm here for you." He says, glancing at the others.

Everyone smiles,

"Narrator: We're all here to help and protect you.

Josh: Exactly.

Mullen: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week Y/N. You can always count on us"

You smile at them,

"Thank you guys. Seriously"

A Few Hours Later

You guys arrive at Golden Corral, everyone dressed up. You guys get seated and order drinks. You all chat for a minute before going to get food. You and Gaege sit back down first, Josh, Eddie, and Gabby following. Mully and Narrator coming back a few minutes later. You guys all start talking.

"Eddie: Okay so I was thinking.. We all should get a house together, that would be epic!

Mullen: Now that's an idea I can get behind.

Josh: Fuck yea, lets do it!

Gabby: I mean, I'm down.

Narrator: I think that would be pretty cool.

Gaege: Most epic house ever."

Gaege looked at you and nudged your shoulder.

"Fuck it, lets do it." You smile.

"Hell yea!" Eddie exclaims.

Gaege kisses you. Everyone starts eating and about an hour later you all head back home

In the car Gaege brings something up.

"Gaege: I'm sorry for going off on your mom..."

"Y/N: Babe, you saved me. I needed that, don't be sorry."

You look at him and kiss his cheek. He puts his hand on your thigh. You arrive home. You walk inside and hop in the shower, it feels refreshing. You feel the cold water hit your back. You do whatever and get out. You dry off and put on a sports bra and some spandex. You plop on the couch while Gaege showers. He comes out in sweats. He sits next to you when Narrator walks downstairs. You look at your phone, 10:34 pm. Narrator walks to the kitchen and grabs a bud light out of the fridge and opens it. He sits down on the opposite end of the couch.

"So Y/N, are you really on board with all of us living together?

Y/N: If that's what you guys want and its gonna make you all happy, that's what I want.

Narrator: You're always so sweet.

Y/N: I try to be.

Gaege: Narrat-

Y/N: Me and Gaege will be back in one minute."

You pull Gaege into the pool room.

"Just because one of them compliments me, doesn't mean they want me. If I wanted them, I wouldn't be with you. And I'm with you, I only want you Gaege."

He looks at the floor, you kiss him and then you two hug. You guys walk back in and see Narrator asleep. You walk into your room and lay down with Gaege. You two drift off.