Chapter 15

Everyone greeted you with hugs, Gabby gave you a small kiss on the cheek. You went inside and unpacked. You threw on a bikini and put your hair in a messy bun. You went out to the pool and got in the hot tub. Gaege followed. You sat on his lap, the 2 of you began to make out. Gaege had his hands on your ass, it always made you blush. Eventually you pulled away and put your head on his shoulder. He put his arms around you and hugged you.

"I love you Gaege Gibson." You said, kissing his cheek.

"I love you too, (Your first & last name)" He smiled.

Narrator came it with Mully and the two got in the pool. You and Gaege stayed in the hot tub. You texted Gabby.

You down to come take pictures of me and Gaege?

I'm on my way down sister!

Gabby opened the door. She had on a small, flowery dress, her camera in hand. You and Gaege did multiple poses and even took some with Josh and Narrator. You had Gabby send them to you. You got back into the hot tub with Gaege. Josh and Narrator soon headed back inside. You and Gaege had just chatted and then Gabby came out. She sat in a chair, she said she was going to tan. You didn't talk to her as she had headphones in. You guys got out of the pool and went to shower. You guys hopped in the shower together. Afterwards you threw on joggers and a sports bra, your hair in a messy bun. Gaege but on gray joggers. You both hopped in bed and cuddled. God, you missed this more than anything. You slept really good. You woke up the next day and saw nobody was home, you panicked.

"What the fuck. What the fuck?!" You screamed, in pain.

You ran into your room, curled up on your bed and cried. You were worried but couldn't do anything as nobody answered calls. About 20 minutes later, Gaege came in the door.

"Babe! What's wrong?" He ran to you and hugged you

You got up and walked across the room.

"FUCKING LEAVING AND NOT TELLING ME SHIT?! SO THATS WHAT WERE DOING NOW!?" You yelled through tears.

He looked down. You ran outside and sat on the wall chair outside. You were still in tears, confused as ever. You sat there, wondering if anyone actually liked you. Gaege walked out the door, he sat on the edge of the porch.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I didn't wanna wake you and didn't think to leave a note. The others are out doing whatever. I love you." He didn't look at you.

You walked over to him and kissed him, hugging him.

"I-I don't care. Where did you go?.." You sat in his arms.

"I just had to run an errand with Mully, he needed me to drop him off with Josh since his car needed fixed....." He went on but you were mesmerized by the view.

He kissed your forehead and tugged your arm to go inside. You went in. You guys got changed and went in the pool. You were still upset, just not showing it. Besides, being mad wouldn't make anything better. You guys swam and talked for a bit. As it started to storm you guys got out. You threw on one of Gaege's black hoodies and some underwear. You laid down and started to cry. You weren't upset or sad, numb. You hadn't truly felt emotion in so long. It was horrible. Gaege cuddled up to you and covered you up. He just laid there, no speaking. You wiped your tears and kissed him, weakly. He kissed you back and looked into your eyes, his gaze was just. You laid your head back on his chest.  You fell asleep before 10 pm. 

! Your Dream !

You found yourself in a padded white room. "Hello?" You called out. No reply. 2 men in full black suits and masks entered. They tied you down to a chair. You kicked and screamed for anyone you could think of. "LET ME GO YOU BASTARDS!!" You yelled. The men left, leaving you alone. Soon, a familiar face entered, Gaege. He was holding an axe. He walked over to you and slice....