Chapter 11

You guys sat your stuff down and walked into the ocean. The water was as clear as could be and shockingly, the beach wasn't to packed. You all walked out pretty far. The guys could touch but you only being 5'4, you couldn't. Gaege had you on his back while you all chatted.

"Mully: What the hell was going on this morning?

Gaege: Someone used $2k on the company card, we don't know who or if it got hacked.

Narrator: I know it wasn't me.

Mully: I never use the card.

Gaege: It wasn't me or Josh. And Eddie claimed it wasn't him. We had a block put on the card, we'll figure it out another time.

Narrator: Thats just odd..."

Gaege pulled out off his back and kissed you, Mully did a fake gag and Narrator giggled. You got back on Gaege's back and laid your head on his shoulder. You guys kept talking before going back in and sitting at the chairs and umbrellas you guys had rented. Mully pulled out a speaker and played some music, not to loud. You grabbed your phone and the 4 of you took a group picture. Someone came walking up.

"I hate to bother, but are you guys the boys?" The girl said, keeping her distance.

The boys got up and talked with the girl, taking a few photos. You smiled and texted your dad.

Hey dad, sorry for not returning your calls, I've been busy recently.

Don't worry about it. How have you been?

Pretty good! I recently moved to Destin. The beach is gorgeous.

It is, I've been there once or twice. I was wondering, is there any chance you could come visit? I miss my daughter.

Maybe in a week or two, were still getting a bit settled in.

Gaege and the boys sat back down as the girl walked away.

"As much as I appreciate our fans, I wish they would just walk by." Mully sighed.

"Its like, just text us on Instagram or something." Gaege added.

"The fans will find our house within 2 months. Watch it happen" Narrator said.

"Yup, that shit sucks dude." Gaege groaned.

You weren't paying much attention, but could still hear them. You had taken a few pictures in your bikini and posted them on Instagram. You saw a hate comment.

"You should cover up, you don't look good in that."

You ignored it and pinned 3 of your favorite comments.

"You look amazing babes!"

"That bathing suit compliments your body so well! <3"

"You look so good, whatta queen :)"

Gaege put his hand on your thigh, gripping it. You blushed. You guys had been at the beach for around 2 hours and decided to go home. When you arrived you changed into a white crop tee and Nike spandex. Gaege had on navy joggers. The other boys went to their room and just relaxed or whatever. You and Gaege sat in your room, while you were laying on your side, head on his chest, he put his hand on your ass and squeezed it. You blushed, looking at him. He laughed and kissed your forehead, moving his hand. You shook your head, "Stop messing with me like that." You looked him dead in the eyes. He winked and did it again. You decided to try and mess with him. You pulled your hair up and moved towards his privates. He sat up just as you moved. You rolled his eyes before you sat on top of him and started making out. Things escalated as he started to take off your top. You were on top of him, he felt so good inside of you....

A Few Hours Later..

You woke up, in only your bra and underwear. Gaege was in his joggers. You knew what had happened. You sat up, rubbing your eyes. You went to the bathroom and saw your hair, "Damn, we went hard." You mumbled, then facepalming. You brushed your hair back down and then pulled it into a bun. It was late and you were still tired, so you decided to just hit the hay. It was 10:23. You laid back down with Gaege and fell asleep.