3: Miss Me?

After hastily (and expertly if I do say so myself) leaving the library, I went outside and into my car. Fortunately, it was still a little warm from when I came here, so I wasn't to worried about the cold air outside. I turned on my car and I plugged my phone into the speakers with my favorite pink AUX cord. As I was busy doing this, the boy snuck up to my window. After picking a song, I looked up from my phone to shift my car from park. Before I could do that, I saw him casually staring at me with his green eyes through my side window. I jumped, frightened by him. What kind of fucking stalker is this kid?

I rolled down the window to about half and stuck my head out, saying in a sarcastic voice, "Excuse me. But could you please so move so that I can pull out of this parking lot and go home?" I said in a rude and annoyed voice.

He didn't even seem phased by my arrogance. "Not before you tell me your name!" He said in a sweetly sickening way and I could see his breath. He smiled at me almost tauntingly. I sighed and tried to roll the window back up. I figured I would just drive away because I'd rather run over him, than put up with this "making friends" shit.

Everything about this person was far from inside the Safety Zone. He was nosey, clumsy, loud, and overall way too pushy. That is why I was hardly surprised when he put his arm through the open window, grabbed the door handle, and started opening the door. I tried to grab the door before he could open it completely, but he was too fast and strong for me to even begin to try. Before I even knew what he was doing, he crawled over my lap and sat down in the passengers seat. How? No one even knows.

"What the actual fuck do you want?" I hissed.

"I already told you, silly!" He laughed, "I want your name. Mine's Connor Franta, if that helps." God he was determined.

"It's Billy. Now can you please get out of my car and never, ever approach me again. That'd be great!" I replied, sarcastically.

He rolled his eyes at me, obviously annoyed by my urgency. "Fine, Billy," He sighed, "But one quick question. Is that honest-to-God your actual name?"

To which I replied with an annoyed, "No, of course not. But I am not about to tell you it anytime soon," And with that, he opened the passenger side door, and left. Well that was easier than I'd expected, I thought.

However, just before he closed the door, he turned around to put his head back in the car, and said, "Nice talking to you, Troye Mellet." He winked and turned around. Even though I couldn't see his face with his back turned to me, I knew he was smirking. What the fuck?

--

The rest of that week was very routine, just how I liked it. I proceeded on going to school every morning for English, skipping Phys. Ed--which my parents weren't too happy about--and coming home to do the rest of my subjects. Life was pretty much the same, day after day after day.

Well, my routine might have been the same, however I did have one weird encounterance three days after the Connor incident. As I was walking through the school hallway after English, this pretty girl came up to me. She had dark brunette hair and pale skin. Her face was cute and her smile reached her eyes. She actually seemed genuine--unlike most of the high-school's girls. If I wasn't such a homosexual, I might even add that I would totally go for her.

She batted her eyes at me flirtatiously, which was either because she was taunting me, or she was super dumb couldn't smell the 'gay' off me. Knowing this homophobic school, I doubted the latter was accurate. Unfortunatly, everyone knew I was gay. She looked me in the eye and smiled. Then she asked me for my number. That was it. Not a single 'hello' or 'hi my name is...'. She just acted as if introductions were too mainstream.