Chapter 1

I tossed and turned trying to fall asleep again, but I felt uneasy and restless so I decided to get up. When I opened my eyes I saw Sam awkwardly staring at me and wondered what was wrong. "Creep much?" I stated. He nervously chuckled "Hah, no...I'm just bored." "Really? Aren't you supposed to be filming?" I asked. "Oh...um...I'm taking a break for awhile, maybe you should too?" He said slowly. "Are you fucking kidding me!?" I replied as I blurted out laughing. "Your sense of humor is a little harsh." "Haha yeah but seriously maybe we can just kinda enjoy life without social media ya know?" He said. I sighed "Whatever..." "No I mean just you and me kinda taking a break- together." He softly smiled and sat down next to me on the bed. "But Sam, you know how important YouTube is to me and all the people who care for me and love me for who I am." I said in a flat tone. "What about me, aren't I important? I do that too you know." He replied as he got up and walked out of the room. I opened my mouth to yell after him but it was useless. This whole thing seemed strangely familiar, like we had gone through this before. I put the blankets over my head and stared at them. I started to breath heavily and gasp for air but I just laid staring and thinking- trying to remember...something. My vision got blurry and I almost suffocated but then I heard Sam. "I'm sorry okay. I really am I'm just...tired." I poked my head out of the blankets "Aren't we always." I stated. He looked at me with a sad expression "I didn't lose you, we can make it through this." "What do you mean?" I asked surprised at what he said. "I just didn't lose you, but you lost yourself."