1| made in mexico

STILES STILINSKI ONCE DESCRIBED JULIETTE TO BE A STUDY IN SURVIVAL

STILES STILINSKI ONCE DESCRIBED JULIETTE TO BE A STUDY IN SURVIVAL. A girl no older than seventeen, a wonder of moving parts and a supernatural miracle of enhancing people's super abilities, balanced with a human miracle of magnifying their spirits and contentment with just her rambling words and charming smile. She was, fair to say, a complicated thing. Everyone that knew her knew about her insatiable curiosity, her fixation on puzzles and details. But if you look closer like Stiles had, you'd see there was more to it.

     The way Juliette saw it, if you have a knack of solving puzzles, you owe it to the universe to keep deciphering them. 

    "This plan is going to kill us." Lydia stated, twiddling with her fingers as she looked around the Mexican town they arrived to. They were careful not to tell their parents about the trip, knowing they'd be in instant alarm and panic; they instead agreed on a cover up camping trip excuse; which was not so far off from the truth.

    "Are you saying that as a banshee, or are you just being pessimistic?"

    Looking around, it was easy to stop where the club took place, all they had to do was follow the muffled sound of music. "The plan's going to work." Juliette countered confidently. "I'm sure of it."

    "How do you know that?"

    "Because I came up with it." She strolled around the market, finally landing on the alleyway that was the club's enter point. Two bodyguards stood, chin up, in front of the wooden door that undoubtedly led to a supernatural mafia's lair disguised as a night club. Her head turned to Stiles' direction, waiting on him to show them the card he had, a tarot card of a skull— an invite to enter the disco.

     Stiles displayed the card to the security camera in the corner, and thus they let them in. "Wait," She spoke before they could push through the curtains. "Just stick with the plan, but if it goes to shit, let me improvise. And Stiles, I really hope you don't do anything stupid."

"And I hope you're not hoping too hard." Stiles shrugged as he pushed through the red curtains, stepping into the club scene.

It wasn't exactly what you'd expect from a Mexican supernatural bounty hunting business. To start, there was a second floor that peeked into the dance floor, but it was all empty except for the body guards with hidden weapons attached to their suit. The guests danced to the raging music, and somewhere on the dance floor was Kira, Malia and Scott blending in with the crowd. They made their way to the bar, being handed three shots of alcohol without warning.

Fixing his jacket's collar, Stiles glanced at Juliette, who was gazing thoughtfully at the crowd of drunk adults as she tucked her hair behind her ears. He turned to Lydia the moment she caught his stare, uncomfortably drumming his fingers on the wooden bar table in embarrassment. He forced an awkward smile to Lydia, who was puzzled as to why his face turned a dull brick red, clearing his throat as he shifted his attention to the shots of alcohol they were given. When he reached to the glass, Juliette pulled his hand away.