prologue

Author's note:
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

____

Third person POV

"Hello? Hi!" Win grasped onto the arm of the person who was walking beside him in the sidewalk. He could feel the confusion of the person infront of him, probably a man of his age. He immediately let go of their hand right after and asked, "Can you please help me?"

"What is it?" The person asked and Win noticed how his voice didn't sound harsh or annoyed at all which shocked him a little. No person would never not be annoyed if someone were to stop them in the middle of their destination.

But Win was desperate for help. He can't hold it any longer.

"Can you help me find a washroom here?" He asked in a small voice to the stranger. Win could feel his sweat on his forhead as he waited for a response.

"Sure." The person replied, turning around a little to face him. Win looked past their shoulders or atleast he believed it was their shoulder with his vision.

"Thankyou so much." Win smiled, relieved that someone was willing to help him after all. He was about to say something when the stranger cut him off.

"Grab my arm." This confused yet surprised Win at the same time. No one has ever offered their arm to him for support without him asking for it. "C'mon grab it, I will guide you to the nearest washroom."

"Oh how'd you know?" Win questioned the stranger but reached out his hand to grab their elbow nonetheless. It's already been late and he really needs to use the bathroom as soon as he can. "Thankyou." He smiled when he felt the stranger help him grab their elbow and started to guide him through the busy streets.

"What's your name?" The stranger suddenly asked making Win turn his head towards their voice's direction. "I'm Bright." They followed.

"Oh I'm Win Metawin." Win smiled, squeezing just a little bit harder onto Bright's elbow in a way of showing acknowledgement.

Bright faintly smiled at the boy holding onto his elbow before he spoke up again. "Do you want me to help you in the washroom too?"

"Huh?"

×××

Disclaimer:

There is absolutely no assurance that any statement contained or cited in a book touching on medical matters is true, correct, precise, or up-to-date. The overwhelming majority of this book is written, in part or in whole, by nonprofessionals aka me. Even if a statement made about medicine/situation is accurate, it may not apply to you or your symptoms.

________

yes you're right i watched that social experiment video in youtube and then got this crazy idea