v

Win's POV:

"Do you think he'll come today?" Khaotung questioned me as we sat on the front stairs of our academy building.

"I don't know Khao." I sigh, feeling the hand of a very jittery Khaotung grab onto my arm. Did he really think that I have the information to his new found crush?

"Stop saying that. You guys are on the same club and share two classes." Shit I said what I was thinking out loud. "Besides, you two are good friends and I am your bestfriend. So you can do the God's work by pairing us up on a date."

"Ai'Khao I really don't have any information about him. I just-" I couldn't even finish my words when Khaotung decided to interrupt me again. He likes to interrupt me alot these days. He started jerking my hand making my whole body shake with his ministrations. "He's here!"

I couldn't definitely pin out who were walking towards our direction but I could still make out the blurry familiar figure of my bestfriend's crush.

"Win? What are you doing out here?" P'Podd stopped right infront of us while asking me that question. Should I tell him that my bestfriend made me sit here because he was eagerly waiting for his arrival? No, I didn't want to risk shit. But Khaotung decided that he wanted to be brave.

"We were waiting for you Phi." Well that was unexpected. In the two months Khaotung has been crushing on P'Podd, he never dared to speak infront of him not more than three words.

"Oh, N'Khao..." P'Podd started and I could hear the uncertainty and curiosity in his voice. "Waiting for me?"

I wish I could make out the faces of the people infront of me, it would have been funnier to see things unfold.

"Nothing, just because I wanted to see your face." I give it to you boy, you have grown some balls openly fliritng with someone out here in public.

"Why are you so late Phi?" I decided I didn't want my bestfriend to go overboard right now, but then I realised that I have missed the club meeting because of him. "Shit! We missed the council meeting."

Khoatung made a surprised noise and I flew my cane towards his direction, hitting P'Podd in the process. But I could ignore him for now as my cane made contact with Khaotung's body and he yelped. "I'm sorry okay! Ouch-"

I ignored him, turning around to go back inside the building when I heard Love's voice. She was right on time. "Win! Hurry up and get your ass here!" I felt her grab my wrist and lead me inside the building. I could hear Khaotung's voice from behind but I ignored him again. He could have his sweet time with his crush now.

When we entered the club room, I realised that the meeting was over and the students had started their practice for the upcoming contest. As chaotic as this club was at times with the blaring sound of their instruments, these kids also knew their way with music. The energetic yet calming melody of the song that P'Guy composed for the band started playing and I felt Love lead me towards where I think the benches were.

I was not a member of this club who could play instruments due to my disability but I was here as a helping hand, more like a manager at times who would manage the food support and first aid for the members. Love was on the same page as me, although she was completely healthy physically, she wanted to help the music club with their finances and other jobs.

I sat on the bench and waited for Love to start talking. "Win, I will have to calculate the donations again before looking for the supplies we are needed." I nodded my head for her to continue, "Did you finish booking for the food support?"

"I did! I talked to the manager of the cafe near our campus for that." I replied back to her with a smile, "He said he'll be glad to help us again."