vi

"But there's something about you that sets you apart..." I couldn't help but stare at the person singing next to me. He was back again and this time, we were sat on a balcony when he suddenly started to sing a song I was familiar with.

His eyes travelled from his guitar strings to me as he sang the next lyrics, "You are someone who is just enough for me..."

I could feel myself blushing red under his gaze but I didn't break the eye contact until he smiled at me. When I couldn't take it anymore, I looked down.

______

Win's POV:

I woke up confused in my bed after another dream. When will they end?

As I stare into blurry nothingness of my room, I wondered back to what I dreamt about again. Who was that person and why did they visit me in every dream?

Instead of pondering more about this situation, I decided to leave my bed and get some fresh air. I stretched my back as I sat up from my bed and leaned down to get the water bottle from my bedside table, while clicking the lamp on.

With the water bottle in hand which I was trying to screw open, I slid open my balcony door and walked out to get some fresh air. The sweet breeze of the night hit my face as I drank the water from my water bottle. I'll stay out here until I feel a little better.

As I stood leaning against my railing, all I could see were the blurry yellows from the street lights and a few distorted shapes here and there. In a way, it was like a piece of art to me and it gave me a sense of comfort with the sounds of insects in the background.

That was when I heard someone clear their throat and when I turned towards the source, I saw the blurry yellow light from the condo adjacent to mine and the familiar blurry figure of a person who was my new neighbour. "Can't sleep?"

I nodded my head back in response to Bright's question and with my poor vision, I saw his body shuffle a little on his balcony. What was he doing? "What about you Phi?"

"I can't either." He replied back and I realised he was holding something which looked like the silhouette of a guitar. "Do you want to listen to a song?"

"You will sing this late at night?" I questioned him indecorously, "The neighbours will complain!!"

"Why do you think I sing bad or something?" Bright questioned me back and I stuttered a little. "Don't worry I sing decent from what I heard."

"It's not about that!" I retorted back to him with a huff, "It's about noise."

"My voice isn't just noise I can guarantee that." Too confident for his own good but since he was selected as our club president, maybe he was actually good at it. "Don't doubt my skills."

"Carry on then." I challenged him back before settling to sit on the chair I had in my balcony. "I'll evaluate your performance."

"I'm scared." He cooed before I heard him fix his guitar a little, the shuffle of his body and soon a familiar melody started playing. He was going to sing a scrubb song!

"The one that you have been searching for so long..." The familiar melody of 'This person' hit my ears and I smiled to myself. He really did have a good voice. "Might pass by someday."

"Or you will be the only one who is waiting for something that you have missed~"

"It might be this person..." Somehow listening to his voice was both calming yet it was making me nervous. How could he make me feel like this?