vii

Win's POV:

I leaned my body against my kitchen counter as I waited for my water to boil. The scenes from last night still played in my mind. The words we shared and how I felt closer to him now. The songs Bright sang to me the whole night as a lullaby for me to sleep were still echoing in my head.

Bright Vachirawit is corrupting my mind and life.

The whistle of the kettle startled me and I sighed before turning the stove off and worked on making my morning coffee. I don't have any morning class today but I still need to check on the cafe from where we're getting our food from.

Khaotung didn't respond to my calls when I tried to contact him but that's also maybe because he's still asleep. It was weird because he never missed any calls from me before but I guess that guy was wasted beyong repair. He did tell me he was going for a drink with his classmates last night before he left my place.

When I walked out of my apartment, I saw the familiar blurry figure of the person who kept me company last night, leaning against what I assume his own front door. I cleared my throat to make my presence known and locked my door.

Bright stood straight and I felt him walk closer to me. I gulped when I felt his warm body stand right beside me, his mere presence making my skin tingle. "Hi."

"Are you ready?" He asked me making me frown and his hand grabbed my elbow, pulling me with him. "Huh?"

"I've been waiting for you." He started, the grip of his hand on my elbow softening a little and then I felt him slide it down to grab my wrist. "Lets go to the University together."

I could feel myself smile a little at his actions, his hand softly grabbing onto my wrist and him leading me through the corridors of the building. "Why were you waiting for me?"

"To go to university together." He said like it was the most obvious thing in the world and I chuckled at his words. "Why would you want to go together?"

He halted in his steps making me stop with him. I watched the movements of his body as if he was turning his body towards me. "I can't go to school with my friend?"

Friend.

That word felt so weird coming from him and I felt myself feel a little down at his words. He only thought of me as his friend? My thoughts shocked me, my heartbeat getting faster and my hands felt clammy. Why was I having such thoughts? I should be happy Bright thought of me as his friend.

"W-we can." I knew he heard me stuttering and I'm glad he decided to ignore that and continue to lead the both us to our destination.

Bright drove us to University in his car. When I asked him about the model he said its a white Mercedes Benz and it made me nostalgic, thinking back to my high school days when I used to drive my Dad's Mercedes.

"Why did you two come to University together?" That was the first thing Love asked me as soon as I stepped into the club room. Bright had class and he went on his way, telling me he would be back to the club room after his classes.

"We live near each other." It wasn't particularly a lie, we did live near each other but I didn't want to tell others that we literally lived next door to each other right now. If you ask me why, I don't have an answer to that. I just don't feel like sharing.

"Really?" Love didn't seem to buy my words but she decided to let it go this time as we started to discuss about the club budget and the upcoming concert.

"Have you talked to P'Guy about the sound systems?" I asked her when I heard muffled voices and then the front door openned.

"How can you not go to the interview?" It was Gus and hearing his words and tone I can conclude that the person he's talking to is definitely P'Guy.