iii

I sighed while looking at the man sitting on the bench infront of me. The man looked around my age and very familiar. He was wearing a black football jersey.

I sat down beside the guy whose face I still couldn't recognise and spoke up again. "Whenever I'm down, Scrubb songs are my therapy."

Now this wasn't a lie. Scrubb songs can do wonders to you.

"Just listen." I murmured to him before sharing my earphones. The familiar tune of 'For you' by Scrubb started playing and I somehow instantly felt relaxed.

I nervously looked towards the man beside me and he seemed to have relaxed a little too making me feel relieved.

_

Win's POV:

I squinted my eyes when I felt the harsh sunlight coming from my window that I forgot to close last night. Sitting up on my bed, I was still on a sleepy daze as I stared into blurry nothingness of my room.

I had a weird dream again. I've been having them for as long as I can remember now. And everytime I have these dreams, I'd either wake up in cold sweat or confusion. And I'd see that same person in my dream everytime by my side too.

Who is that man? And why is he always there in all of my dreams?

Most of the time, I do not even remember the dream after I wake up but there would still be bits and pieces that I'd remember. Almost as if they were not dreams but memories.

Every dream felt like a deja vu.

I shook my head to try and get rid of both these thoughts and my dizziness. Its Monday today and I have to get ready for my classes or I will be late again.

Though I'm an exception even if I do get late to class for my disability, I still don't like to use that for unnecessary things. I actually rather like to attend my classes.

While I brushed my teeth, my mind went back to what happened yesterday. After we ate our food and maybe a few drinks, we decided to part our ways.

I didn't really get to know that much about Bright but only that he was a year older than us. I didn't forget to thank him again before he left.

"You need to hurry up, Ai'Win!" I scolded myself for spacing out again. These thoughts will not bring me to anywhere and I need to hurry up.

Quickly getting dressed in my university uniform, I locked the door of my condo and checked them twice before actually leaving the building. The university I studied in isn't that far away from my place and with God's grace, I didn't forget my cane this time around.

_

"P'Guy!!!" I knew my voice was super loud right now as I screamed the senior's name. P'Guy is late to the club meeting again and I'm honestly very mad right now. I can't control anyone here and as the president of the club, he should be responsible for looking after the members. I'm just a regular member of the club who is more like a helping hand and nothing else.

The senior who I was looking for came running into the club room as fast as he could. His heavy breathes made him sound very exhausted and for sometime, I felt a little bad for shouting at him. He actually looked like a bulldog huffing and sweating so much on my blurry vision of him.

"P'Guy?" It was Love who spoke up while the latter was still breathing heavily. Seriously, where did he even come from? "Are you okay?"

"I'm okay..." P'Guy huffed before I felt his body stand straight up again. He sounded stressed and exhausted. "I just came back from the office. And guys-"

Before P'Guy could finish his words, I saw a body walking through the main door into the room. Somehow the silhouette of the person looked very familiar to me but I couldn't pin point anything.

"Guys..." P'Guy started again as I watched the unfamiliar blurry figure stand beside the familiar figure of the senior.

"This is our new club president, Bright Vachirawit."

I almost choked on the latte I was drinking when I heard these words.

______

just a filler chap