spooktober gift from me

ok so basically 😭😭😭

I'm just crying here because I didn't expect this story to get even 50 reads when I started it.

But ksjsjkaak thankyou so much for 2k reads. I know it may seem less to some but it means so much to me honestly.

I'll work hard!

Until then, I have a new project to announce to you guys!

It's another short story named 'Eleventh Kill' and yes its BrightWin again. I love them too much ok.

Anyways, it's a short horror-thriller au written completely on Bright's POV.

I'm just going to post the first three chapters at first because I still have to edit the next chapters. I'll try and finish it before November ends.

Please read at your own risk because this story contains murder, extreme gore situations, blood and psychotic tendencies from the characters.

×××

Prologue

"Twinkle twinkle..."

Bright clasped his hands over his mouth, his back pressed against the wall and his knees rubbed against the hard wood of the dresser infront of him. He was hiding again. "Sing with me, phi~"

"Twinkle twinkle little star..."

Bright peeked from where he was hiding, his eyes wide in horror as he watched Win walk around the living room with an axe, the screeching sound of blade rubbing against the floor echoing throughout the whole house.

"How I wonder where you are

Are you in the kitchen or-"

Win pouted at the empty kitchen before continuing with his song and strutting through the hallways.

"Are you in the dresser room?"

Bright gulped, his shaky hands going to take the phone he stole from Win's room, out from his pocket, desperate to ask for help.

"Do you think you can hide from me?"

Bright could only cry at the wallpaper, the picture of the both of them from when he didn't knew about the truth.

It was when he just pressed the button to call the cops that Bright heard someone whisper next to him.

"You should know better than me..."

where win is a serial killer and bright is his eleventh victim

___

here's the link to the story:
https://my.w.tt/D1O2KY1Szab

saying this again but do not romanticize a relationship like this or a person like Win's character.

Also, I'm not going to hold back in writing about how win kills his victims so yeah :'D