i

Win's POV:

I couldn't find the goddamn hard-disks again and I'm sure Khao is the culprit who took them from my box. Here's to another day without updating my old computer then.

"Owww!" I hit my toe again and this is probably the third time today. I should really get rid of these vintage items from the house as soon as I can. Just yesterday, I struck my knee on the old table fan about more than four times. Having hemianopsia is hard enough for me to live a normal life and these un-necessary non-living things are making it harder for me to live a peaceful life here.

I have been trying to contact P'Guy for the past few days but that asshole of a senior has been ignoring my phone calls ever since I caught him red handed with P'Gus in the music department building. These fools forgot that my blind ass couldn't actually see them and screamed. Honestly, I'm actually thankful of my partial vision because I do not really want to witness something like that in my life.

"I'll just listen to some music to calm myself down." A Scrubb song can fix just about anything. I don't really remember where I heard this but I remember someone telling me, 'If you listen to a Scrubb's song when you are sad, you will start feeling better. And if you listen to a Scrubb's song when you are happy, you will feel more happy.'

Right now, I feel very angry but I'm sure this can be fixed with a Scrubb song.

Just when I was about to plug into my earphones, I got a call from someone. The familiar ringtone that I saved for that specific person started blasting from my phone speakers. Right about in time did he call.

"Hello? Win?" P'Guy sounded a little breathless from the other line and I hope he's not breathless from other things. God forgive me and my mind here. "Are you in the condo?"

"Yes, Phi." I answered back with a slight whine in my voice that I didn't really want to add. It wasn't intentional, I am pissed at him. "I've been trying to contact you for so long. Why haven't you been answering my calls? Where is the truck to take all my old stuff?"

P'Guy cursed under his breathe but I could still make out the 'shit' through the phone call. "I will send them to you as soon as I can, N'Win. But tell me something else, are you free right now?"

"What is it Phi?" I was honestly confused. It's a Sunday afternoon, ofcourse I'll be at home doing nothing.

"I want you to buy some things for the music club." P'Guy replied, his voice suddenly sounding a little desperate making me sigh. "I know you'll say that you're not the person I should ask this from but please Win, please go out and buy the materials. I'll send you a voice note about the list of things."

"Why me?" I whined to him. Listen, I'm not actually a lazy sloth rather I do my work in time and regularly. The only thing I actually hate doing is shopping out alone because it has always been a hassle for me.

"Please N'Win, please do this for the club. We really need your help. Nobody here is free and we have the upcoming contest too." I could hear the desperateness through the phone line in his voice and sighed again.

Maybe I have no other choice but to help now.

_

"Are you sure you put all the items in the boxes?" I asked the cashier again just in case. A blind person like me probably cannot and will not take these big items to the university by myself. So I asked the cashier to book me a delivery person to send these items.

"We're all settled here, Sir. You don't have to worry about anything." I could faintly make out their face muscles stretching a little. This always meant two things. They were either smiling at me or frowning. I'd like to believe this person was smiling at me so I smiled back at them in gratefulness.

"Thankyou."

While I did walk out of the store, I knew that the way back home was gonna be a little tough given the fact that I forgot my cane at home again. It has been a few years, I should be able to remenber to bring my cane with me everywhere but I guess I'm just too forgetful at times. Like that one time I even forgot to bring Khaotung with me to his own birthday party that I planned for him.

Which reminds me, I need to contact that guy as well. Khaotung has been a good friend of mine for as long as I could remember. Unfortunately though, the earliest memory I have of him is when he helped me to find the principal's office on my first day back in University.

I pressed on the speed dial number 2 and waited for him to pick up.

"Hello?" Khao's voice sounded like he just woke up and to be honest, who am I even kidding here? That guy sleeps the whole day away on weekends. "Is everything okay?"

I'm both grateful yet annoyed how everytime I call him, that's what he always has to say at first to me. If I'm okay and if I need some help. I know I'm disabled and yes I have no objections with asking for help and nor do I feel small about it. I'm even okay with people rejecting to help me at times. But I still feel bad when Khao's first words to me are always if I need help every time I call him. Can't I call my bestfriend for anything other than just asking for help?

I put aside my thoughts for awhile and focused on him again.

"Nah, I was just calling you to ask if you're free and wanna hang out?" I slowly walked through the sidewalk I was a little familiar with. This neighborhood isn't what I'm the most familiar with but I atleast know my way through the roads.

Well I mostly follow the lines they draw for disbaled people like me to follow on the pavements.

"You wanna hangout today? Ai'Win it's a Sunday!!" Khao argued from the other line. He has always been a lazy kid ever since I knew him but I know he's already up now and probably is looking for an outfit to wear to meet me.

"Let's just hangout outside today. What do you say?" I pester just a little bit again. I could hear shuffling from the other end of the phone call which means he's getting up from his bed. It's a positive sign.

"Where do you wanna meet up? Are you home now?" That's my boy!

"No, I'm actually outside now. Just came for a little errand." I replied to him. I could hear the footsteps of someone who was about to walk past me so I tried to dodge running onto them but no luck, I could feel the heavy weight of their shoukder hitting mine as they walked by. "Sorry." I still apologized while the only thing I got in asnwer was silence.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm the one who's blind or if it's the world. Or was that guy who bumped onto me blind too? I shook my head and started walking again.

"Let's meet at Derry's cafe." Khaotung said after awhile and I could hear the faint sound of water splashing. "I'll freshen up while you wait there a little for me?"

"Cool." We hung up after that and I started walking towards my destination which was a few blocks away from where I was.

It was not a good time of the day for me to suddenly have this feeling but I could feel it in my bladder. Goddammit now where am I supposed to find a washroom here? I don't even know where I am properly.

But since the nature's call was impatient, I had no choice but to ask for help from someone. So I did what I always did, I extended my hands outwards as if I'm in search of something infront of me. "Hello? Can someone help me?"

I knew it would take me a little while to actually find help but I still had no choice but to do this. I could feel people walking past me but they were too far away or hard for me to reach them.

I thank my senses again because I could actually feel someone walking to my direction and so I went ahead and grasped them as fast as I could. I probably looked crazy. "Hello? Hi!!"

The stranger stopped infront of me and from what I could grab their body part which happened to be their arm, I could figure out that they were a man.

"Can you please help me?"

_____

idk