iv

As I strummed a few chords on my guitar, I could feel the stare of the person sitting beside me. He has been staring for awhile now and I don't know what I'll do to him if he continues to do that.

"This is new to you..." I continued singing the song despite his stare. Honestly, I loved it when he did that. It makes me feel special in a way. "This is new to me."

"We don't know how this will go.." I loved this habit of singing his favourite songs to him. I wonder if he likes it too? "Why don't we just let ourselves go?"

"Why are you smiling?" I ask him with a frown after I finish the song and watched him fumble with his words. He looked adorable right now even though he's only wearing the same University uniform as me. He looked adorable every day, every time.

"T-that was really good." He smiled again at me and I swear I would do anything to keep that smile on his face forever.

Bright's POV:

"This is our new club president, Bright Vachirawit." This senior was exaggerating again. The students stared at me in daze and surprise.

They sure will be surprised if the President of their club announce that they're getting a new President whilst there is a contest coming up soon in their schedule.

I'd probably pack my bag and leave.

"Introduce yourself, Bright." P'Guy said after awhile. Well, I really have nothing to say about myself but that I love music and I can play a few instruments here and there.

Also, why do I have to introduce myself in the first place when I'm just here for a month?

"I'm just here as a substitute president while P'Guy will be busy with his exams. Can I not introduce myself?" I turned towards the senior whose eyes got bigger than the sign boards outside. What's with him and his facial expressions?

The students started murmuring amongst themselves and I finally let my eyes travel around them for the first time since I stepped into this room. There was ofcourse one who caught my attention, the one who stood right in the centre of the room with a cup in his left hand and a cane in his right hand.

Win Metawin, I'm here.

_

Win's POV:

"I'm just here as a substitute president while P'Guy will be busy with his exams. Can I not introduce myself?" I couldn't believe this guy had the guts to say that.

I could hear the students whispering amongst themselves. I even caught a few 'he's so handsome' and 'he looks amazing' coming from both male and female students. Was he really that attractive?

"Right." I could hear the frustration in P'Guy's voice and how he tried to suppress it. Well, serves him right for some instances. "Okay guys, let's go and start our scheduled meeting."

While everyone stopped whispering and started going back to what they were doing, I couldn't help but feel a little helpless as I kept standing where I was. Someone needed to help me a little here.

I extended my hand to where I thought Love was still standing next to me but unfortunately, she was already gone as I just waved my hand into thin air. Okay, great. Just leave this blind guy alone then.

Turning a little towards right, I started to hesitantly walk to where I thought the meeting room was. I felt someone's presence next to me and then I felt them grabbing my elbow. I already know who this is.

"Win Metawin." Bright greeted me as I took in his presence. "It's nice to meet you again."

Why did he have to say my full name? It made me feel weird. Him calling my name feels so weird.

"Aah, P'Bright! It's nice to meet you too." I greeted back with too much enthusiasm and I know he felt it. I can't help it though because I never expected this guy to be in our university. I've never heard of him here before. "I didn't know you studied in this University too."

Bright started to guide me to our destination like he did when we first met and I'm again very thankful.

"I transferred here from abroad this semester." He said slowly and I nodded my head in understanding. That's why I never heard about him before. "I used to study in Singapore."

"Why'd you transfer back here?" My curiousity got the best of me again but there was no harm in asking that, right?

Bright was silent for a moment and I will feel very embarrassed if he decides to ignore my question now. I was already about to say something else when I heard someone calling my name.

It was Khaotung.

"Ai'Win!" I could hear Khaotung's footsteps getting closer to where I was. He's a little late today but maybe that's because he had afternoon classes instead of morning like mine.

"You're late." I informed him to which Khaotung sighed dramatically making me chuckle.

"I had my classes okay!" Khaotung started and then I felt the energy. That weird energy where I knew the two people infront of me were staring each other down. What's up with them again? "Why is he here, Win?"

"He-" I couldn't finish what I was about to say again because this time Bright decided to step in and introduce himself.

"I'm the new substitute president of this club." Bright informed and I could already feel the confusion in Khao's words.

"Okay..." Khaotung started before I felt him grab my other elbow and he pulled me towards his direction. I already know what he's up to. "I think I can help Ai'Win from now onwards. You can go ahead, P'Bright."

If I'm being honest here, I somehow felt sad when Bright let go of my elbow and I fell towards Khaotung. Why did he have to let go so easliy? I know what Khaotung is up to and I seriously do not want to be a part of his shenanigans again.

"We will take our leave then!" Khaotung pulled me with him and I struggled to keep up with him.

"Khao! Slow down!"

I didn't have any choice but to follow Khaotung to the meeting room now. But I swear I heard a few incoherent words coming from the person we left behind.

"I'm here for you, Win Metawin."

____

idk what I'm writing sometimes