Chapter 1

Maine POV:
I was currently cleaning our house because my husband will eventually come here and he will be mad if he sees that the house is not in order. I was busy cleaning when someone enter our house.... "Hey Maine did you cook dinner?" he said "ohh sorry but I haven't I was busy cleaning" "Look how lazy you are. You are staying here the whole day and still you haven't cook. It's just a simple thing and you can't do it?!" he yells at me angrily while he make his way to our kitchen. I just look down preventing my tears to fall... I know your wondering how I even marry Richard, the most harsh, mean and selfish person I ever met.... Let me tell you about it from the beginning....

*FLASHBACK*
Maine POV:
I was currently video chatting my best friend Sheena when someone knocks on my door... "girl gotta go, talk to you later bye!" then I end the call and open my bedrrom door. "ohh dad, what are you doing here?" "hi my princess can you get ready because we will meet someone today" "ohh for what daddy?" "you will know later sweetheart. Get ready ok? Wear a presentable dress" "ok daddy I will". With that my dad left and I was left along in my room. "ok what to wear" I go to my closet to pick a right dress for me... "ok your the one I will wear" I just pick a white dress that is above the knee with some lace details. Then I went to change my clothes and apply a little bit of make-up I also do my hair....

*few minutes later*
"ok i'm done" I just spray some perfume and go downstars...

"Mom, dad I'm ready!" then my parents came "ohh your so beautiful sweetheart" "you look stunning as well mom" then we went to our car and our driver drove to oyr destination....

*after a few minutes*
We finally arrive in the restaurant. When we enter I see chandeliers hang and a decent place. It's look like a place for rich people. When we go to a table there is a woman who is dress in a blue dress and her husband sat beside her. They look nice. "Hi mr. And mrs. Mendoza have a seat" the lady said "ohh mr. And mrs. Faulkerson nice to meet you. Let me introduce to you my daughter" then my dad ask me to go to him so I approach him "this Maine Mendoza" "nice to meet you ma'am and sir" "ohh iha call as Mom and Dad no need to be formal" "ok mom and dad" "you are so beautiful" "thank you mom you look gorgeous as well" then she giggle a bit and we continue to eat. "ohh sorry my son is on his way" Mrs. Faulkerson said they ordered food and they talk about bussiness and someone came at the table "hi mom and dad" he greeted his parents and my parents as well "ohh Maine this is Richard my son" "Nice to meet you Richard" then we shake hands we continue to eat and I can't help but check him out I mean who would have not if someone so handsome seats infront of you...

*after eating*
"we would like to announce something" my dad said "what is it dad?" he looks at my mom and Richard's parents and they all nod their head "you are getting married" "what?!" both me and Richard said "it's for our campany's sake Maine so please agree" I have no choice because my family suffered a lot of things to raise me so I just nod my head at my dad.

Richard POV:
"Mom you know I have a girlfriend" "I know sweetie but it's for our company" I sigh and agreed.... "ok so the wedding is set" said Mr. Mendoza "it's next month so we need to prepare for your wedding" with that we bid good byes to each other...

Maine POV:
When I went home I quickly called Sheena my best friend...

*on the phone*
"Girl what's up?" she said "well guess what i'm getting married" "you've got to be kidding me" "I wish I was but no it's next month" "who is the groom" "Richard Faulkerson" "wait what?! The richest family's son is your husband?! OMG girl I'm so jealous you know what every girl in this damn country is drooling over him" "i'm not lucky though he has a girlfriend" "aish girl you will fall in love with each other once you live in one roof" we talk about a lot of things until late at night...

Richard POV:
I went home and quickly call my girlfriend Julie...

*on the phone*
"hey babe what's up?" she said "babe I miss you so much" "ohh baby I miss you too, so why did you call?" "guess what mom and dad arranged me in to a marriage" "with whom?" "well it doesn't matter who babe, I don't even know her name because your name is the only one I know" "ohh babe so cheesy. I love you" "I love you more" Then we talk about a lot of things until late at night.....

Maine POV:
11:11PM

This marriage is for my family nothing else. I will do this for them. I hope this marriage will be good....

Richard POV:
I hate this marriage. If Julie is the one I will marry I will totally agree. I will do this for mom nothing else. I hope I can be with Julie after this....

A/N:
HI SUNSHINES THAT IS THE FIRST CHAPTER HOPE YOU LIKE IT! LOVE YOU ALL!!