CHAPTER 17

Richard POV:
Mom can now go home today. So we guide her so we can get home.... "Mom promise me you will never to that again ok?" "I promise son sorry for making you worried" then I drive towards our house.

We finally arrived. I showed mom around. "So here is your bedroom mom, by the way Maine decorated this room" "ohh really where is she?" "She is currently in her friend's house today" "Son can I talk to you for a second?" "Sure mom" then I sat beside her. "Please be honest with me dear. Do you love Maine?" I became silent for a second. Then mom placed her hand on my hand. I look into her eyes and say. "I do mom. But actually I'm scared to admit it because what if she never likes me because of what I did in the past, about my brother" "Son, I know that she will like you. Just be true to her and don't break her heart" "I will try to confess to her mom" then she hugged me.. "you should rest mom I will just clean the house" she nod her head and I turn the lights on and left her....

Maine POV:
I am currently in Sheena's house because she is planning to surprise her boyfriend and so I decided to help her. "Hey Maine what do you think?" She showed me her dress. "It's absolutely beautiful." "Really?!" "Yes!" Then I showed my thumbs up for her. Then I suddenly got a text...

From: Richard
Hey Maine, we arrive at the house. Mom is just resting want me to pick you up? So we can have lunch?

To: Richard
Sure I would love to.  Just pick me up after 10 mins at Sheena's house.

Then I turned off my phone. "Hey girl since everything is ok can I go now?" "Wait your dating Richard with that look I will never let that happened" "wait how did you know?" "I know you more than you know yourself Maine, now come let me do the work" then she let my hair fall and curls it. Then she out a little bit of make up. Then she fixed my dress. "Done!" I look at the mirror and I became speechless. I was wearing a blue dress and some white heels. "Thank you so much Sheena!" "Well you helped me so I will helped you too" then we heard a beep of the horn. "Bye Sheena! Goodluck to the both of us" then we kissed each other cheeks and I went out.

Richard POV:
I arrive at Sheena's house and I can see Maine walking with her blue dress. She looks so amazing. I must admit I fell in love to her even more. I went out and take her hand she accept it "ready?" "Ready!" Then I guide her on the car and I drive to our destination...

TO BE CONTINUED...

A/N:
HI SUNSHINES HERE IS ANOTHER UPDATE HOPE YOU LIKE IT! I WAS PLANNING TO END THIS BOOK ACTUALLY JUST A LITTLE MORE CHAPTER AND WE ARE COMING TO AN END!