CHAPTER 18

Richard POV:
We finally arrived at the reserved restaurant. I look at Maine and found her asleep. "You really look so pretty, I hope you will not leave me" then she suddenly wakes up. "we're here" "really?" Then she runs her eyes and stretch. I went out and I open the door for her "thanks" I guide her to our seat. "Good morning ma'am sir" "reservation for Mr. Faulkerson" "this way please" then we went to our seat. I tell the waiter on our order. "This look so pretty Richard" "I'm glad you like it" "what's with the surprise?" "I just have to tell you something" "what is it?" "I will tell you later, let's eat first" then our food arrives... We eat first...

Maine POV:
We finished eating... "Maine I will just go to the comfort room" I nod my head. I was busy taking pictures when suddenly the lights turned off.... Then I heard a familiar song played... Then the lights on the stage open... I saw him there standing and singing our wedding song. He started walking towards me. Then he take my hand....

Richard POV:
"Nicomaine Dei Capili Mendoza, I know we've been through a lot. The first time we met is not as good as it is, I cause all your stress and anxiety. And I am truly sorry for that. But I am now here in front of you in one bended knee and asking you so desperately. Will you marry me again for real?"

Maine POV:
I am so speechless at this moment and my tears starts to fall. I look at him in the eyes and whispered "yes. I will marry you" then he wears the ring at me. Then he stands up and he kissed me deeply.....

Richard POV:
"Thank you so much!" Then I spin her and we dance with joy in our hearts....

THE END...

A/N:
HI SUNSHINES SO THE MY COLD HUSBAND HAS COME TO AN END. BUT DON'T BE SAD YET CAUSE I AM GOING TO UPLOAD A BONUS CHAPTER. AND ALSO PLEASE STAY TUNE AT MY UPCOMING BOOK. I WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED ABOUT THE UPCOMING BOOKS. LOVE YOU ALL STAY SAFE ALWAYS!! THIS IS YOUR AUTHOR I'M SIGNING OFF