Chapter 3

Maine POV:
We finally arrive at the restaurant... "Do you have any reservations ma'am and sir?" "yes under Richard Faulkerson's name" "this way please" Then I sit on my seat and we order our food..... "I'll just get this call" Richard said I nod at him then I play with my phone while waiting for our food...

Richard POV:
*on the phone*
"yes baby?" "baby can you go to my house I need help I fell at the stairs" she said while crying... "ok baby i'm on my way" with that I dash towards my car. I didn't even bother to say good bye to Maine I will just text her later. I go to Julie's house. When I enter there I saw her on the floor with bruises.. "baby can you stand up?" I help her and she whimpered in pain "ok sorry baby I will carry you" I carry her carefully and put her on the car and I drive at the hospital....

"Nurse can you help my girlfriend she fell on the stairs" "ok sir lay her in the bed, and can you wait outside sir" I went outside and sat on the waiting chair. I was about to text Maine but my phone is lowbat. So I just wait for the doctor to come out....

"uhmm are you Mrs. San Jose's guardian?" "yes doc, i'm his boyfriend" "well there is no fracture but I wore her a cast so that the injury will not be worst. She can go home now" "thank you doc!" I enter inside Julie's ward "baby are you ok now?" "yes baby, thank you!" she then hugged me "let's get you home so you can rest" I helped her stand and we walk towards my car and I drove to her house.....

"baby can you stay over?" "sure baby" I parked my car and I help her to get herself comfortable to sleep and sleep together...

Meanwhile....

Maine POV:
The food is served earlier and Richard haven't been back yet... "uhmm ma'am i'm sorry to say this but the restaurant will close now" "ohh ok, Wrap the food and I will bring this home" Then the waiter prepares the bill. I payed for it I went out and sat on the chair in there... I call Sheena.

*on the phone*
"hello?" "Sheena can you pick me up?" "hey where are you" "at Sky Garden Steak House" "ok I will go there"

The call ended....

I heard a horn of the car. I get inside....

"Sheena I swear that guy is trully an asshole, he left me and he didn't even say goodbye I waited there for hours but no sign of him" I cried to Sheena "shh shh don't cry, i'm here shhh" She hugged me... "he should atleast say goodbye right? He left me hanging in there. I waited for him... I waited for him... I should never agree on this in the first place since he never showed care to me anyways" I cried on Sheena's arm....

We arrive at my house... "are you sure your ok now?" I nod at Sheena "ok sleep early ok, love you" I kiss her cheek and head inside... "baby how's the date?" "it went well mom!" "well that's good, go take a rest now" I went upstairs, I didn't tell mom because I don't want her to scold Richard. I showered and ready to go to sleep..... Aish I know this night is gonna be worst. I should never even think that he will not be an asshole in first place! Aish! I hate him so much!!!

*the next morning*
Richard POV:
I woke up and found that Julie is not on my side. I get up and head out the bedroom. When I heard a voice "I told you I will give you the money tomorrow so just wait!" It sound like Julie.... Then it went quiet then I heard a footsteps coming out so I quickly went back to the bedroom and act just like I woke up... "good morning babe!" she kisses me "how's your sleep?" "good" we head downstairs and eat breakfast... I wonder who does she talks to. I shrugged it off and continue to eat breakfast....

"baby?" "ohh yeah" I look at her "uhmm can I borrow money? My mom is kinda ill today so she is asking me but I don't have any" "yeah sure how much?" "uhmm 50,000" "ohh here is the check" "thanks babe your the best!" she then kisses me.. "want me to drop you off to your mom?" "no need babe I have cause you enough trouble" "ok then I'll go ahead" with that I kisses her forehead and head out to go to my house....

"where did you go last night son?" "I stayed with Julie" "what?! What about Maine?" ohh right I forgot about her "don't tell me you forgot?" I look down "aish go and apologize to her" I went out and go to a coffee shop and bought americano and some flowers....

I got here infront of Maine's house. I rang the doorbell and a maid open it and let me enter "ohh Richard it's nice to see you" "hi auntie! Is maine there?" "Maine! Richard's here"

Maine POV:
When I went down I saw him there with flowers. "I'll leave the both of you alone now" and mom left "what are you doing here?" I said in a cold tone.. "i'm here to apologize because my mom wants to look i'm sorry if I ditched you last night but Julie has an accident so I help her. I wasn't able to call you because my phone dies." "fine fine" I accepted the peace offering... After a few minutes he left.... Ok that was odd that he came here just to apologize and he even explain the reason why he left all of a sudden... I brush it off and set the flowers in the vase and bring the ice americano upsatirs with me... Maine you should not think about it ok, that guy is completely an asshole.. Yeah he is an asshole...

Richard POV:
Ok what am I doing, why did I even explain to her? Ok this is not me, Richard get yourself together your attention must be on Julie nothing else. You only did that because your mom wants it, that's all nothing more, yeah nothing more..

To be continued....