Chapter 14

Richard POV:
I wake up earlier than usual. When I look at my side I saw a pretty woman sleeping peacefully beside me. I move the strands of ger hair from her face. "why are you making my heart beat fast? I don't understand why you mean so much to me" I get out of the bed. I put the blanket over her shoulder. I went downstairs to cook breakfast.

Maine POV:
I woke up, I do my morning routine. I went downstairs and smelled something delicious. "Oh your up now? Have a seat I cook waffles for you" "why didn't you wake me up I should cook you know" "Maine it's fine besides it's my peace offering" "Ok fine" we sat at the table and eat. "Maine how about we go out today?" "sure but where are we going?" "it's a surprise" after eating we get ready. Then we head towards his surprise... Then suddenly I felt sleepy.

Richard POV:
We finally arrive at my surprise, which is a picnic beside the seashore. "Maine we are here" "really?" I help her get out. We go to our picnic area. "wow it's so beautiful here Richard" "I'm glad you like it"

"why didn't you tell me?" "tell you what?" "that you protect me against your brother?" "because I know you will get mad"

"thank you" she said while looking at the shore. I look at her "Maine from now on I promise to protect you no matter what. As long as your on my sight I will protect you" I leaned her head on my shoulder. We enjoy the breeze of the air together...

Maine POV:
4:00PM
Richard suddenly got a call... "What?!" then he hurriedly fix our things. "hey.. What happened?" "mom..... She is in the hospital" with that we rush towards the hospital....

*at the hospital*
"where is Mrs. Faulkerson's room??" "she is in the emergency room sir please wait here" then suddenly Richard break into tears. "shh rest first, she will be ok" I guide him in the seat.

Mr. Faulkerson finally arrive. Richard went into him and punch him. I tried to stop him but he is too strong....

Richard POV:
"how dare you come here, your the reason mom commited a suicide. Because you cheated on her with your secretary" I punch him hard "i'm sorry" "I don't wanna see you. I can't even treat you as my father" then I broke into tears.. "Richard...." I hugged Maine hard and cried on her shoulder "Maine I can't live without mom" "I know... Everything will be fine" the doctor went out...

Maine POV:
"How is she?" "the surgery went well, but she is in a coma. You can go see her in her room." we went in there. Richard went to her. I left them alone do they can have a moment together...

Richard POV:
I held her hand "mom why didn't you tell me? Why did you hide it from me? I could protect you mom" I kissed her hand "I love you mom please woke up."

Maine POV:
9:00PM
I went inside the room and found Richard asleep. I put a blanket over him.... "Lord I hope everything will be fine it hurts to see Richard like this" with that I fell asleep.....

To be continued...

A/N:
SORRY I UPDATED LATE GUYS I WAS KINDA BUSY WITH SCHOOL WORKS. ENJOY!!!