Chapter 4

Maine POV:
I woke up because of the sun rays shining in my window. So I stretch ny body and head towards my bathroom... I look at myself in a mirror "ohh gosh, I really do cry a lot last night" with that I wash my face and brush my teeth before heading downstairs... "Good morning mom, dad!" I kissed their cheek "oh darling greet your mom in law" with that I give auntie a kiss on her cheek. "good morning aunt, what are you doing here?" "well I like to vist my daughter in law and I have something special for you" she hands me a gucci paper bag "omg auntie it's a beautiful dress!" "I know it fits you right my dear, so wear it at the party tonight" "party tonight?" then my mom approach me "ohh sweetie tonight is your engagement party" I nod at mom "uhmm Ann can I borrow Maine for awhile?" my mom nodded, then my aunt and I head out in our garden... "Uhmm my dear Maine, you know I love you for my son right?" "of course auntie" I giggle "I wanted you to wear this" she gave me a beautiful necklace "autie it's so beautiful" "I know I git that from my mom, I gave that to you because I trust you that you will take care of it" "I promise auntie, I will take good care of it" "that's my girl, so I'll go ahead now. See you at the party" with that Richard's mom left. Now we are going in the parlor to get us ready for the party....

Richard POV:
I am here at Julie's house because she needed help about something. "babe do you think that Mylene's boyfriend will like this?" "of course babe! I mean no one will never like a gucci shoes" "babe your the best!" "I love you" "thank you babe!" she kisses my cheek. Then I got a call from my mom.
*on the phone*
"sweetie, tonight's party don't forget"
"yes mom I remember, can I bring Julie?"
"You can't, it's yours and Maine engagement party so you can't bring her"
"But mom-"
"no more buts, I agreed on your realtionship until the day of your marriage, so you should follow what I say"
"ok mom"

Then the call ended. "babe I need to go now" "ok take care, bye" with that I left her house and drove to my house to get ready for the party. I wore a suit that my mom gave me...

Maine POV:
We finish getting ready. "my daughter is so beautiful" "oh mom your stunning as well" then we giggle. We went straight to the party.....

"Hi auntie" I kissed her cheek as well as uncle. "did you wear it?" "I do" and I showed her my necklace..... "ok have a seat I will announce something"

"Good evening everyone, today we are gathered here for the engagement party of my son and my daughter in law" then all the people claps their hands. Richard help me to get in the stage.... "Hi everyone I'm Richard the son of mr. and Mrs. Faulkerson. And I am proud to present to you my soon to be wife Maine Mendoza." and they clap their hands they cheered "kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" so Richard face me "it's for them ok" he whispered and he peck my lips. Ahh my first kiss is stolen!! Then we pose for the photo. After that the party started... I get champagne... "ma'am Maine?" "ohh Bea! Your working here" "I'm the organizer here ma'am" "well that's good keep up the good work" If your wondering Bea is the one I helped when Richard's girlfriend shout at her. "Maine?" I look behind me "auntie!" "where's richard?" "he goes out auntie" "well let me introduce you to our friends" then she introduce me to a lot of people....

The party came to an end.. "We'll go ahead auntie!" I bid goodbye to them...

I arrive at home. I quickly went to my bed.. Ahh my first kiss!!! I really hate that man he stole everything from me! My freedom! My life! And now my first kiss! Ahhh!!!!

Richard POV:
Aish Richard suit yourself, don't think about her it's all an act. Nothing else. Yeah nothing else.. I guess? Ahh!!!

TO BE CONTINUED....