Chapter 2

Maine POV:
I was woken up by the knock on my door "aish who the hell would knock early in the morning" I groaned while getting up.... When I open the door I saw mom "yes mom?" "Maine get ready you will pick you dress today you can bring Sheena if you want" I nod at her. Then I went in the bath room to get ready. I just wore a White crop top shirt and a jeans and I wear a glasses on top of it and I apply a cheek and lip tint...

*on the phone*
"Gurl can you join me today to pick my wedding gown?"
"Yeah sure I will be there in your house"
"Thank you Sheena your the best love you!"

Then we end the call. I just grab my sneakers and walk downstairs....

I greeted mom and dad "good morning mom. Good morning dad" "good morning sweetheart, eat up" I ate the cereal she gave me "ohh Maine at night you and Richard is going on a date to get to know a bit" I just nod at mom because I can't say no to it. I heard a beep of a horn "Mom it's Sheena bye!" then I kisses both of their cheeks and went to Sheena...

"hey girl!" "hey!" we give each other kisses then I wear my seatbelt and she drove to the shop I tell her...

"Gurl what do you like, this white one with long sleeves or this white one without a sleeves" "I like the one without a sleeves" So I went to the changing room and fit it... "Ma'am you look pretty!" I smiled at the lady.  The dress really hugged my body and it suits me well. I went out... "OMG girl that's the one!" "I know right!" then we take pictures and I went to buy the dress. We head out of the store to go eat something... We went to the subway to get our lunch....

"Hey Maine, is that Richard?" Sheena ask me while pointing in someone I look at it and it's really him he is with someone.. "Is that his girlfriend?" "I think so.." "She doesn't even look pretty you look prettier than her Maine, and for sure she only wants to be with Richard because of money and fame" she said while eating. I just shrugged at what she said and continue eating... We are interrupted when we heard a shout "Oh my gosh do you know how much this cost?! How dare you ruin it!" the girl said who is with Richard while the waitress say sorry. I can't take this anymore. I went to there table "ok miss I know that the waitress accidentally throw the coffee on your dress. But you don't need to yell at her because of a stupid dress." "For your information this is worth more than her own salary" "And so did I ask? You don't need to yell someone just because of something so petty. If you can afford this type of dress i'm sure you can still buy a new one. Your just wasting your time yelling at a waitress" I smirked at her. Then she storm off angrily with Richard tailing behind her... After she left I helped the waitress "Ate you know that girl is really a bitch" Sheena said to the girl "yeah your right ma'am, ma'am thank you again for saving me" the waitress said "no worries ate, i'm sure if anyone saw you in that situation they will do the same" Then we left the shop after helping the waitress... "You know girl what you did earlier is really badass, the way you talk savagely to that bitch is reallt awesome" And we continue to laugh while we are walking towards her car...

Richard POV:
We went out of the subway and we went to a gucci store to buy a dress for Julie.. "Good morning ma'am how may I help you?" "Can you search a dress for me? Now!" she said angrily "babe chill, you are going to find another dress ok?" "what do you mean chill babe that waitress literally poors the coffee on me she do it on purpose." "babe it's an accident ok? Don't worry we will buy a much better dress than that so go change now" Then she went to the fitting room to change.... "babe how do I look?" "gorgeous as always" she went to me and kissed me... I bought the dress for her which cost 50,000 which is cheap for me... After that we go towards our car and I drop her off to her house. Then I went into my house....

Maine POV:
"thanks girl! Bye!" I kissed Sheena's cheek and bid goodbye to her. I enter the house and found mom sitting at the living room.. "mom! I'm home!" then I hug her and seat beside her "so where is the dress?" then I showed her the dress "ohh my daughter is finally getting married" "mom don't be a drama queen" "ok go ahead and change for sure Richard will come soon" I nod at her and went upstairs to change into something comfortable I just wore a crop top long sleeve and a jeans and I apply cheek and lip tint and get my backpack to bring my essentials... I wear my converse and went downstairs and wait for Richard to come....

Richard POV:
"I'm home!" as usual no one at home again so I get ready to pick up Maine... I just wore a white shirt and jeans and some converse and went to go pick her up.. I arrive at their house and I beep....

Maine POV:
"mom i'll go ahead" "ok enjoy" I bid good bye to mok and head out I enter the car and wear searbelt. "ok look i'm mad at you for yelling at my girlfriend earlier but don't worry I will forget that just for today" I smirked at him "well I guess love is really blind" "remember that i'm doing this for my parents" "and who said I like this situation. I also didn't like it so don't be too full to yourself" Then he scoffed and focus his eyes on the road while I look outside admiring the view. Ohh this is gonna be a long night.....

To be continue....

A/N:
SORRY FOR UPDATING SO LATE GUYS I JUST HAVE AN EXAM SO I'M SO SORRY! WELL BY THE WAY HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!