Chapter 7

Maine POV:
I woke up when the sunshines. I streched my body and make my way to the bathroom to do my morning routine.. After doing that I look over at Richard and he is still asleep. I fixed his blanket and went downstairs to cook food... I will prepare pancake and some fruits today. I get the ingredients and make them....

Richard POV:
I woke up in a delivious smell. I do my morning routine and went downstairs... "Ohh your awake come on let's eat" Maine said I make my way there and eat breakfast. After eating I brush my teeth and head outside. "where are you going?" she asked "You don't need to know" with that I drive towards Julie's house to ask her about something...

Maine POV:
That asshole is so rude!! I wanna ripped his head so hard!! Aish I should call Sheena if she is free today...

*on the phone*
"hello girl, are you free today?" I asked "sorry girl but my boyfriend wants to treat me today so i'll pass. Gotta go bye love ya!"

With that the call ended. Aish it's so boring here well let me watch some movies I guess....

Richard POV:
I went to her house I open her door "Julie! Julie!" I found her nowhere I went to her bedroom. I opened the door... I found clothes on the floor and I saw Julie is naked with a man beside her. "Cheater!" I pulled the man and punch him so hard "Richard let me explain!" "explain what?! That you lied to me?!" "look Richard I really wanted to break up with you but I have ni timing and your right this man right here is the one I love" I look at her in disbelief "my mom was right you just date me because of my money. You slut!" I opened the door and shit it loudly. I live there and drive and drive eventhough I have nowhere to go I just wanted to get this off my chest...

Maine POV:
I have finish 3 movies now and Richard still haven't arrived. I started to get worried then it start to rain so hard. "wherr is he?!" I called his phone but it can't be reached. I also called his mom but she said he is not there. Where on the earth will he be?! Aish! Then I heard my phone rings. I answered it "Hello?" "is this Mrs. Faulkerson?" "yes I am" "uhmm ma'an your husband is here at the XXX bar he passed out" "ok I will get there wait for me" I get my car keys and wore a hoodie. I drove to the bar... When I got there I saw Richard passed out possibly drunk.. "thank you, here is the money keep the change" I carried Richard with me and get him in my car... I already called Jerald to pick up his car.. Then I went to the driver seat and drove to our house. When we arrived I carry him towards our bedroom "aish seriously this guy is so heavy" I plopped him in the bed I get a towel and ice water I wiped his face I changed his clothes to more comfortable clothes. I was about to went out but he grabbed my wrisk "please don't leave me" I try to escape but he didn't budged then he pulled me I fell into his chest. He hugged me tight. "please don't leave" when he loosend his grip I try to escape but he held my hand. He moves closer to me and kissed me I was so shocked. I moved him away and he fell asleep again... I went out of there and sigh. "what was that?! Ok Maine he is drunk ok? Nothing else" with that I fix everything then I do my night routine before going to sleep. I turned the light off and turned on the lamp. Before I went to sleep I tuck him in I was about to go in the sofa but he grabbed my wrisk again "stay with me" then he pulled me close to him and hugged him. I tried to escape but I can't and that's when sleep took over me....

TO BE CONTINUED.....

A/N:
HI SUNSHINES HERE IS ANOTHER UPDATE HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!