Bonus Chapter

Maine POV:
It's been so long since Richard and I got married. I must say we are happy how. Mr and Mrs. Faulkerson built their family again and are back together once again Richard learned to forgive his father. Right now my husband own the biggest company in our country the Faulkerson company while I am now a producer of this girl group XOXO. We are chasing our dreams together. We are able to build our dream house, we buy our dream cars and right now we have a child named Eunwoo and a baby girl it's on the way. Yes you read it right I am pregnant and it's a girl and I am planning to surprise him today since it is his birthday. So I drop Eunwoo to his grand parents house and I wear the dress that I wore when he proposed to me....

Richard POV:
Maine texted me that she needs a little help. So I told Sammie to fix my schedule and so I went home. When I got there the house was so dark. I started to get worried then I saw the note...

To: honey
Find me in the spot where you proposed....

So I quickly run out and drove to the place...

When I got there I saw her standing in there wearing that same dress when I proposed to her I didn't even notice that my tears are falling until she wiped it... "Baby, why are you crying?" "It's just that your so beautiful baby" I kissed her. Then she let go "baby I need to tell you something" "what is it?" "Open the box" she hand be a small box I looked at her and open the box. I saw a positive test result for her pregnancy. "I am going to be a dad again!" Then I hugged her and kiss her so many times and spin her... "Baby it's a girl!" She said "I am going to have a little princess! Thank you baby this is the most precious and memorable birthday ever!" Then we spent the night together....

That's conclude our married life...

THE END...

A/N:
HI SUNSHINES AGAIN THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THIS BOOK I LOVE YOU ALL. AND I AM SAD TO ANNOUNCE THAT THIS BOOK COME TO AN END BUT DON'T WORRY I WILL MAKE ANOTHER BOOK JUST STAY TUNE TO IT! LOVE YOU ALL AND I AM HANNAHLOVESKOOKIE SIGNING OFF!