Chapter 8

Maine POV:
I woke up early and Richard is still asleep... I remove his grip on me. I went to the bathroom to get ready. After doing my morning routine. I prepare to cook. I call his mom to ask what to cook..

*on the phone*
"Hi auntie good mornibg, I know it's still early but I just wanna ask something" "It's ok desr so what are you asking me?" "I just wanna ask what is good for hang over?" "you can cook porridge dear, why did my son drink last night?" I can't tell her that "uhmm no auntie my friend is asking for some help, thank you auntie love you" I end the call. Ok thatbwas close... I search in youtube on how to do it... And I prepare to cook....

*15 mins later*
"finally! It's finished!" I put it in a bowl I also get some medicine and some water to ease his headache. I went upstairs... I woke him up... "Richard woke up, I prepare a meal for you" he wokes up still feeling sleepy. "what happened? My head hurts" "I know your drunk last night so you need to eat before you eat your medicine" he nods "wait what time is it?" "it's 7:30, don't worry I already told your boss your not feeling well so you are free today" I help him... "Thank you Maine" "no worries it's my duty anyway, go have some rest" I went downstairs and clean the dishes. I prepare a cereal for me to eat... After eating I went upstairs to check on him... He is watching a movie. I sat on the couch and scroll through my phone...

Richard POV:
I guess it is ok to tell her my problems. So I called her... "Maine?" she looked up at me "yes? Do you need something?" "uhmm about last night..." she waits for me to continue "you know Julie right? My girlfriend?" "yeah what about her?" "I caught her cheating on me that's why I get drunk" she approaches me and sat on the bed "ohh sorry to hear that Richard it must have hurt so much" she hugged and I cried on her shoulder "I loved her so much Maine. But she just used me for money" "Shh shh it's ok, you can moved on from her. I will help you. She is not worth of your tears" She just stayed on my side until I calmed down....

*7:00PM*
Maine POV:
Richard has calmed down already.. "Do you want to help me make our dinner?" he nods then we go downstairs and prepare our meal. He washes the ingredients while I cut them and cook it... After preparing we eat.. "Maine, can we go out tomorrow?" "sure where?" "mall or amusement?" "I think we need to buy groceries first" "ok then" after eating Richard offered to do the dishes I just let him... I went in the living room and play a movie called "Five Feet Apart" Richard then come and watch with me... "what is the title of this?" "Five Feet Apart, it's my favorite movie you wanna know why?" "why?" "because eventhough they didn't stay together at the end atleast they make memories together" we continue to watch the movie... After the movie. We head upstairs we did our night routine. I was about to sleep on the couch when... "Maine, can you sleep with me tonight?"

TO BE CONTINUED....

A/N:
HI SUNSHINES HERE IS A NEW UPDATE HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!