CHAPTER 16

Richard POV:
"I just want to visit auntie" "you don't have a right to visit mom, Julie, you will just make her stress" "but I really want to-" "stop it, get out or do you want me to call the guards" then Maine grab my hand. "Let her stay for a bit" I just nod my head and let Julie enter.

Maine POV:
We entered the room and Julie hug Mrs. Richard. "Uhmm I will just buy some water" "I'll go with you" "your mom needed you so stay here" I left to buy water..

Richard POV:
I was scrolling to my phone when Julie went to me.. "thank you for letting me stay" "you don't need to thank me Maine convinced me that's why" then she held my hand "Richard please let me back in your life" "are you completely insane! I have a fucking wife and I will never leave her for you!" Then she went on her knees and begin to cry. "Please Richard I need you." "Stop it just leave!" Then Maine arrived. Then Julie left...

Maine POV:
I arrive and saw Julie crying... "Hey what happened?" I asked Richard 'it's nothing" I just nod my head.... It's late at night so I fell asleep....

Richard POV:
I look at my side and found Maine asleep. I covered her with a blanket... "I promise you I will never break your heart anymore. I promise I will stay by your side through everything. I love you Maine and I will prove it to you." I kissed her head and sleep beside her....

TO BE CONTINUED....

A/N:
SORRY SUNSHINE I HAVEN'T UPLOAD FOR AWHILE BECAUSE OF STUDIES AND HEALTH ISSUES. LOVE YOU ALL!!! ENJOY READING!!