Ch-6

"So which restaurant? I'm very hungry!" Zayn said.
"We are almost there Zayn, wait." Niall responded.
"Fine!" He huffed.

Liam stopped the car by a tall building, which had Styles Industries written on it.

"Where's the restaurant? Why am I here? You told we would go to a restaurant. My father will kill us all if he finds out that we lied!" Zayn panicked.
"Well Zayn" Liam clicked his tounge " Mr Styles wanted to meet you"
"Harry Styles?! The Founder of this?" Zayn started jumping. He had this massive crush on Harry, ever since he saw him on business magazines. Wait, why did HARRY FREAKINGLY RICH STYLES wanted to see him?

Liam guided him to Harry's office. Zayn was all giddy, he was going to meet his crush! The BEAUTIFUL Harry Styles. While Harry was extremely stressed about how will he face such a good looking guy! He was panicking, what if he stutters in front of Zayn? What if Zayn refuses to help him?

He was out of his thoughts through a knock on his door, "Come in" Harry settled himself on his chair.

After Niall and Liam, came in sight a beautiful creature! He looked more beautiful, more handsome face to face. Harry's eyes glued onto Zayn's face. Little did Harry know that Zayn's world has stopped too.

The two of them kept staring at each other until Niall broke the silence, " Uhm, Mr. Styles, you can talk to him now. We should probably wait outside." He completed, grabbing Liam outside.

After only two of them were left in the room, Harry stood up to approach Zayn who was standing like a rock, staring at him wide eyed.

"Hi, I'm Harry. Harry Styles. You must be Zayn, am I right?" Harry smiled, all dimply.

Zayn could not respond, his throat was numb. After seeing that smile of Harry's he felt that he could have a Love Attack! Drama!

Harry smiled uncomfortably, "Are you okay?"
Zayn only nodded, still love attacked.

"You don't look fine! Do you need something? Water?" Harry continued.
"I'm really hungry!" Zayn said.

Harry's dimples popped out as he chuckled, leaving Zayn love struck over and over again.

"Gosh! You're so beautiful" Zayn blurted.

Harry chocked on his own saliva, "W-what?" he nervously chuckled.

" Harry, let's be honest!  I have a huge crush on you! You're so successful, beautiful and so sexy! "

Internally Harry was uncontrollably blushing but outside he showed his shocked expressions on Zayn's boldness. " Thanks?"

"Lord! You're so cute! Sooo, you wanted to meet me, what is it?"

Harry came back to reality and motioned Zayn to settle on one of the opposite chair to his.

"So Zayn" Harry clasped his hands together " How are your relations with your father?"

Zayn's expressions turned disgusted, "Not good, not at all"

That gave Harry satisfaction, he could take help from this hot fella!

"Next, are you well aware about his profession?"
"Very well, he's a fucking drug dealer! But why are you asking me all this Harreh?"

Harreh. He loved the way Zayn pronounced his name.

"Uhm, Zayn, you know, your father destroyed my family."
"Huh, and a million others!  What happened to you?"
"I'm uncomfortable with sharing that. I'm sorry! But I need you to help me. I'm planning a revenge."

Zayn frowned, "Revenge? How?"

"See Zayn, the guys who brought you here are my hired spies. They are keeping a watch on Yaser and every other person in that house"

"Oh! How can I help you in this?"

"Zayn, I just want you to trust me, work with me. Are you willing?"

"H-he w-wont let me out of the h-house" Zayn sniffled.

"Oh! Don't cry. Does he hurt you?"

"Yeah, he will hurt me, he doesn't let me step out of that house. He beats me, bruises my skin if I disobey him. I just want my mother to be safe!"

"I understand Zayn. Of course I do, my father used to abuse me too. You have to help me. This is important! You won't have to live with him anymore, I'll pay you."

Zayn thought for a spare second. Will it be safe? Should he trust Harry?  Harry is a gentle boy though.  I should do it! I hate my father anyways, so why not help someone nice. " Okay, I'll help you"

Harry beamed, he was so happy. Firstly, he will attain his goal. And the main thing, he will get to work with this hot guy who already has a crush on him!  Everything is set!

They both looked at each other as their stomachs grumbled and laughed.

"Are you hungry too?" Zayn asked him.

Harry nodded shyly.

"Me too! Uhm, Harry?"

"Yes?"

"I was wondering if we could  have lunch together?"

Harry's eyes widened at Zayn's boldness. He asked Harry out at their first meeting!Wow! This guy is something! Harry thought to myself himself.

" We can" Harry smiled.

Zayn jumped out of his chair, " Oh my God! Let's go!"

Harry grinned at Zayn's sight, maybe they could get along!

Heyaaa!

Did you guys like this chapter?

I'm so happy!!!! My babies already like each other so much! My Zarry heart!!!!

Love y'all!💚💛