Ch-10

After the weekend

Harry was waiting for Zayn outside the University gates.
A wide, cheeky grin took over his mouth as he watched Zayn run up to him with Louis.
Zayn nearly jumped on him, hugging him tightly, " I missed you Harry!"
"I missed you too!"

Zayn eventually pulled out placing his lips upon Harry's in a long kiss, like its been ages since they met.

When he pulled out Harry did not waste another second," Shall we go?"

Zayn bid his goodbye to Louis, locking his fingers with Harry.
__________

"Did you find anything Zayn?"

"Yeah, I did." Zayn nodded, entering Harry's cabin and settling himself on a sofa.
" Cool, tell me!"
" See Harry, I found a fat file filled with some hundred pages. It was all information about Desmond Styles, your father I suppose. I couldn't get a print of it, I had minimum alone time in there, I guess I'll need your help in that work. That is one hell of a task. Father doesn't let me alone near that drawers for a long time."

Harry hummed, "First of all, I don't consider him my father. Secondly, how may I help you in this task. Your father knows me, I paid off the loan to him, he knows me very well."

"Harry, uhm, maybe you could carry a disguise or just sneak into the office. You are rich, you must have some bodyguards."

"Yeah, we'll see about that. Good information for today. You wanna go somewhere?" Harry smiled.

" No Harry, I wanna stay in the office with you!"

" Oh! Why? Do you want something to eat, to drink? Anything?"

" Yeah, some apple juice and lunch would help" Zayn beamed.

" Okay" Harry called someone and in minutes, some lip smacking lunch and a glass of apple juice was in front of Zayn's eyes.

" Wow Sugar plum, the food here is delicious!" Zayn exclaimed, chewing on some food.

Harry chuckled, lifting his head from the monitor and stared at Zayn fondly," I am glad"

After Zayn was finished with his lunch, Harry walked up to him, " Do you need something else?"

Zayn grinned cheekily, " Yes, a kiss from you!"

Harry chuckled, placing himself on Zayn's side, but Zayn immediately grabbed him and placed Harry on his lap. Harry blushed, so much!

" My lap would be more comfortable babe." Zayn whispered, their lips so close to each other's.

Harry immediately connected their lips into a sweet kiss. Zayn licked Harry's lips seeking entrance and Harry gladly gave him one. Their snogging session was interrupted by Maria.

" Oh sir! I'm so sorry!" She gasped.

Harry was embarrassed whereas Zayn burst out laughing.

"It's okay, tell me." Harry asked getting up from Zayn's lap, blushing.

" I-I just wanted you to sign these documents."

After she got over with her work and left the cabin, Zayn walked towards Harry and hugged him from behind, buring his head in Harry's shoulders.

" Another round?" Zayn asked, kissing Harry's neck.
" No Zayn! I'm at work. Let's get you back home. We'll see each other tomorrow!"

" Okay sugar plum!" Zayn laughed kissing Harry's lips.
" Bye Zayn, I'll see you tomorrow maybe?"
" Yeah, most probably! Bye babe!"

This was one short happy chapter!

Hope you liked it!

Spread love!💚💛